[Resolved]  Honda motorcycles and scooter India pvt ltd — PF money

Sir
I am Antony john sudhakar writing to seek your help in my pf issue. After getting all the paper work done from my company Honda motorcycles and scooters India Pvt ltd, where i worked for 8 months(march 07 till Oct 07), i have submitted my provident fund clearance document to PF office on 14th Jan 09. I was told that it takes about 60 days to get the money, but till today it is more than 60 days and nothing has been credited to my account. I received a slip having no. 25068/3528.
therefore i request you to look into the matter .
looking forward to your cooperation.

Comments

PF
This is Vishal Jindal writting to seek your help in my PF issue. After getting all the paper work done from my company Kazstroy Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.where i worked for near about fifteen months, my provident fund clearance document was sent to to PF office Gurgaon. I was told that it takes about 60 days to get the money but till today it is more than 100 days and nothing has been credited to my account.My PF number is HRGGN/28429/29
therefore i request you to look into the matter .
looking forward to your cooperation.

Vishal Jindal
emp id in Kazstroy was KEI 0034
All the Staff of sites are corruput . if youself will not look after this corruption then this compnay will no more .
I have worked with kazStroyService India Pvt. Ltd.Gurgaon. employer has deduct PF per month also deduct employer contribution from me. company has not given the PF no. & after the left from comapny, they stoped all PF & employer contribution.

Pls. do some thing.

Nitesh Tiwari
All staff are rubish & all taking a enjoy with black money of KSS.
There is no work for a good employee.
specialy- Mr. Rajiv Raouth (HR)
Mr. Ravinder Verma (P&E)
The above employee are totaly rust & rubish. they are trying to end of company.

Nitesh Tiwari
KSS employee who is mother .

Mr. Rajiv Raouth (HR) Gurgaon