[Resolved]  Honda / stunner cbf — Vibration problem

Noisy engine with lots of vibrations

I bought Honda stunner 125cc, in Sep. 2008. It produces lots of noise and very high vibrations while driving.
I reported this problem to Honda dealership. They forwarded me to the four nos dealership for check up of bike.

Personnel, there in dealership, confirmed the problems which I am facing. He confirmed that Honda has fixed this problem in coming models. Now when it is the time to act, company is not reverting. Please guide me what should I do now.

Jogender Singh

Phone [protected]

Comments

I bought Honda stunner 125cc, in Jan 2009. It produces lots of noise and vibrations while driving.

Personnel, there in dealership, confirmed the problems which I am facing. He confirmed that Honda has fixed this problem in coming models. I again sent a mail to company regarding the confirmation of problem. Now when it is the time to act, company is not reverting. Please guide me what should I do now.

Nitin Kapoor

Phone [protected]
[protected][protected][protected]

I bought Honda stunner 125cc, in Aug. 2008. It produces lots of noise and vibrations while driving.

Personnel, there in dealership, confirmed the problems which I am facing. He confirmed that Honda has fixed this problem in coming models. . Now when it is the time to act, company is not reverting. Please guide me what should I do now.

Rudra Bhardwaj

Phone [protected], [protected]

I bought Honda stunner 125cc, in APril 2009. It produces lots of noise and vibrations while driving.

Best Regards

raja
I have honda cbf stunner 125cc bike. Honda service center had replaced new air filter while 4th servicing without any reason. And from then onwards my bike does not start properly & does not move freely for about 1/2 km. It feels like my bike does not breath properly. After 1/2 km it runs properly. My Mechanic had cleand carburator & rear wheel but problem still persist.Also note that my sparkplug had ready replaced 4 months back.rnPlease help me.
your service is not good from dehradun [protected]
hey all u bikers!
well i agree to what u say that stunner produces lots of vibration after 70kmph. even my bike did so, but during my 2nd service i met some honda official on the service center, and reported my complaint to him. he said that actualy this big frame produces lots of vibration. so he adviced me to get all the nuts of the front frame tightened, and surprisingly, the vibrations were no more there. and now iam a real fan of my bike coze it runs so smoothly. though with power i have to compromise but i understand that its just 125cc
i have stunner whenever i cross speed of 50 km/h its produced a diffrent sound and going to viberate i complane to honda service center they said that this is compony falts and they can not do anything !!!
sale paise doob gaye yaar
I parchaced honda stunnur cbf on july 1st.i d'n
face any problems from stunner.i tough 101 speed did'nt vibrate.i love my stunner.and thanks to honda giving new style and power.
RespectedSir

I have buy new honda stunner wef April 2009 from M/s Race Honda (Dealer), Jagat puri delhi. I have some problem when i reach 60 speed it starts vibrating so much that i cant dirve at that speed. the bike automatically shifts to the neutral mode while driving even in the 5th gear and ihad given it 6 times in a month for the problem to be overcome but it doesnt the mileage that i am getting is really very low.its around 30-40km/l.really i am fed up of the bike.i even do not get a good response from the workshop.what should i do? I do three Authorized service till Date but service centre not satisfied me about these problem.

Thanking You

Satya Parkash
H.No-621, Jahangirpuri
Delhi-110033

Honda — Noisy engine with lots of vibrations

Dear Sir, I bought Honda stunner 125cc, in JUNE 2009. It produces lots of noise and vibrations while driving. I reported this problem to Honda through their website. They forwarded me to the dealership for check up of bike. Personnel, there in dealership, confirmed the problems which I am facing...
i purchased a stunner bike from your dealer "V D HONDA sec-7 DWARKA, NEW DELHI" in Jan 2009.i have done all my free services.actually the problem is there is no pickup in the bike, it vibrates very much, the engine is very noisy, average is very poor.For the last six months i have been complaining to the service centre at Mayapuri but the response is very poor .i m totally fed up with the bike .whenever i used to complain the service centre, they gave me a call and asure to fix the problem but again the same response.please help me out of this problem either fix the problem in the workshop or if not please send the bike to the company to do the needfull job done.it is my humle request to you.

RAJIV KUMAR MOB-[protected]
RZ-694
C/O B D BANSAL
OLD MEHROULI ROAD
RAJ NAGAR-1, PALAM
NEW DELHI-10
dear sir
this is my repeated complaint to u.i bought a honda stunner cbf in jan 2009, and i m facing a very big problem from the last 6 months.the engine is very noisy and there is no pickup in the bike and moreover there is much vibration in the bike sir nobody is looking into the matter seriously neither the showroom owner nor the service centre.i have purchased the bike from "V D HONDA DWARKA-I"sir plz get me out of this problem.i will be very thankfull to u.

my address
rajiv kumar
c/o bd bansal rz 694
old mehrouli road
raj nagar -1, palam mob no.[protected]

stunner cbf — gear shifting problem

i bought a HONDA STUNNER on JUNE 2009 from SGJ BIKES TUTICORIN

gear shifting problem occuring after applying brakes ,am not able to ascend the gear after

applying a brake even for speed breaker(blankly shifting),it s very difficult to ride in city,repeatedly occurs

after several service,not at all satisfied.
i also owned a cbf stunner kl 03-4709, , , its average is poor, , not more than 36 km. and the vibration it have is horrific, , , and lot of noise from chain and spoket, , , with no service centre can fix it, , , and i personally checked, and saw the engine is directly connected to chassis with no intermedires of rubber bushes to absorve the violent vibration, , , this type of set up was never expect from honda, , , and i dont know what to do..

santhosh p john
vayalirakkathu puthenpurayil
kalanjoor po 689694
pathanamthitta, , kerala
mbl [protected]
Hi all,

I have also buy honda stunner cbf in December 2008, you are right the honda engine has hommnig (vibration) problem and also produce lots of noise that irritate you when you drives the bike . I have complained with honda company as well as here authorized service center also they have tried to solve the problem some times but finally they said that in Honda Stunner and Honda Shine both have the noise problem and i will not get less noise than what i have!!! so i accepted truth of the bike!!!

I am a Honda Stunner owner as well and I did face problems with the bike. The bike is a very good one, but the service centre guys usually tend to mess it up. Initially i got the vibrations some what reduced by tightening all the nuts and bolts, second i had mileage tuning done to the carburetor, air filter cleaned, spark plug adjusted, and all these things i had to put to a request while giving it for the free service since if not requested they will just put some grease, wash the bike and give it to you.

My suggestion is, never let them mess with the engine, have the air filter, carburetor, valves and spark plug checked regularly say every 5000 to 6000 km if you ride on dusty roads. Another thing that every stunner owner to have the mileage tuning done during the 2nd service. Mileage tuning includes cleaning of the carburetor and rejetting to the company specifications. I had it done and most of my problems are solve and the bike is as good as new.

If you face some noise or sound from the bike and you are not sure it is the engine, donot listen to the mechanics at the service centre. It might be the problem with the valves or air filter or carburetor as honda engines are very strong ones. Another thing is that all the honda stunner engines make a whistling kind of noise while riding and there is nothing to worry about as long as pick up is good and throttle response is good.

ALWAYS CHECK FOR OTHER FACTORS FOR THE PROBLEM RATHER THAN JUMPING TO A CONCLUSION THAT IT IS AN ENGINE PROBLEM, WITH HONDA IT IS RARELY ENGINE PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THE SERVICE CENTRES AND THEIR MECHANICS. IF THEY ARE DEDICATED AND LOYAL ENOUGH, WE MIGHT NOT FACE SUCH PROBLEMS.
Yes, almost 99% customer facing this problem but honda company doen't revert for the same
Dear Friends

Me too own a honda stunner frm June 2009, nd me too is very dispointed with its milage which is not more than 40 km/l. While if you see to other competitor bike they are giving more milage than Stunner.. And also some time I faced its chain was slipped.

Rahul Singh
New Delhi
i have bought my bike on 27th oct 2010 i have various problems on my bike such as loss of pickup with bad noise, damn engine sounds battery problems etc if my problem was not satisfied i will make a case over on that concern

Honda Stunner CBF — not satisfied

as i got my bike on oct 27th 2010 in a duration of one and a half month i have went to service under honda showroom for nearly 5-6 times and even now i am not satisfied of my bike if the company doesn't rectify my complaints i will file a case over them on consumer court..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other