[Resolved]  hot spot pvt ltd — Pathetic Customer Interaction and Especially Incompetency at Mobile Service Centers

Attaching the mail sent...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Hotspot Services - Harrasement Case
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:02:00 +0530
From: Tushar Madan
To: chirag.[protected]@hotspot.co.in
CC: mobicare.[protected]@hotspot.co.in, <[protected]@orpinesolutions.com>, [protected]@hotspot.co.in, [protected]@hotspot.co.in, krishna.[protected]@hotspot.co.in, [protected]@meridiantelecom.in

I had purchased a Fly Mobile (Model # B720) on 12th August 2008 from the HOTSPOT, Fatehgunj, Vadodara (Gujarat). At the time of purchase, I was recommended by the Hotspot Guys to purchase a Hotspot Add-On Service Pack for 2 years warranty, which I did.

The total cost of the phone is 10, 200.00 INR.

I would like to bring to your kind notice, the pathetic co-ordination and client satisfaction/interaction at the Hotspot Outlet by the Company Guys.

Case:

No sooner than end of October the headset had a connectivity problem where the sound signals when connected was not continuous. I took the handset with the headset to the Hotspot Outlet (Mr. Jatin) at Fatehgunj, Baroda. He tried listening through the instrument and took the headset for replacement. The same socket was used for charging. Later, the charging pin when inserted used to have a loose connection, where at times it used to charge and stop on its own. I had been out of station to attend training at Khandala on 5th November and the same day it stopped charging. I was cut-off totally during entire training sessions and had no options but to attend. After returning on 10th of November I took the phone to Mr. Jatin and handed it over.

There has been no communication from their end, on being contacted Mr. Jatin (Hotspot) never cared to answer my phone and therefore after three days on reaching the outlet in person, I was informed that the instrument is dead and I have two options: Either i get 50% of the cost, or the phone shall be repaired in such a manner wherein only my charging option works.

I was shocked to hear from Hotspot Guys that even though my Phone was under the warranty period, the attempt to repair was done by a Hotspot Technician, which indirectly indicates that I shall not be liable to receive any warranty from FLY people, despite the fact that phone is under the warranty period and that too without my permission.

I was equally shocked to see the condition of my phone, the only one word I can use for the condition of my phone is "SCREWED", my phone was literally screwed.

Left with no other option I gave a Go Ahead Signal to the Hotspot guys to get it repaired in the way where only my charging shall be working, I would not be able to use the Headset anymore.

The Instrument was returned on 22nd November 2008 in a battered condition, where the battery was not getting charged and to Add-On to my distress to it, the Bluetooth Services, Profile Settings were not at all operational.

I am an ICICI Bank employee and I have several clients in entire South Gujarat where I need to provide my availability and services. Phone is a medium where urgent/ priority issues can be resolved. This time has been highly frustrating for me to handle as i did not have a standby phone and the connectivity issue where in I could not take my clients numbers from the phone.

Lately on 23rd November 2008, Mobicare Outlet, Alkapuri Arcade, Baroda told me that the instrument has to be sent to Delhi for further repairs. When I asked for refunding the 50% of the showroom cost, so that I can buy a new phone, they told me to wait for a minimum of 15 days more.

Moreover, upon being asked to give me the contact details of all the higher authorities of hotspot and fly mobile as well, the guys of mobicare outlet, Alkapuri Arcade, Baroda denied to have any information as such and henceforth I had to manage with relevant contact details myself.

This is a lack of efficiency at the Service Centers end, where firstly I lost the warranty as it got opened at the Hotspot Service Center and secondly Ignorant Services where the phone got worsened to its existing operational capability and a high turnaround time of 14 days.

I believe you have understood the issue, and i am sure the decision taken at your end would be a wise decision to make it win-win.

Warm Regards,

Tushar Madan

Comments

hot spot pvt ltd — change the store manager

I AM YAKUB ALI FROM LUCKNOW, I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED TO YOUR SERVICE IN KANPUR, IN KANPUR(SOM DUTT PLAZA), YOUR STORE MANAGER WAS SO ARROGANT, I THINK HIS NAME IS AMIT CHUADHARY, HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH A CUSTOMER, HE IS USED SO MANY ABUSIVE WORD FOR MY AND MY FAMILY, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MATTER.

YAKUB ALI
I totally agree with you Mr. Yakub
I have faced the same problem here in Vadodara Hotspot outlet as well as Hotspot Serice Center
Dear Readers,

Yes, This is the true story, A middle class, small businessman hearted economically by Hotspot(i.e. Samsung mobile). The Biggest mistake in his life that he bought a samsung mobile from Hotspot mobiles.

Yes, the cost of the Samsung that mobile is 12200.00+1200.00(insurance). Now you will think that what the cost mean by 1200, this cost is of insurance that the small businessman paid for protection against future physical or economical damage.

After 2 months he found that his mobile is not working properly, by the time he visited the hotspot store and than Samsung service centre, at this time he was happy that he bought the insurance for the mobile.But reality is different he got something that he hadn’t thought about, YES he found that he will not get any reimbursement or replace against problem.

After that unbelievable day, he visit every Samsung service centre, and tried to contact higher authority of hotspot and Samsung company. BUT THE FACT IS THAT SAMSUNG IS NOT READY TO PAY, REIMBURSE OR REPLACE ANY PART OR WHOLE PIECE OF SAMSUNG I-450 AND HOTSPOT WHO HAD TAKEN 1200.00INR EXTRA FOR INSURANCE(I.E PHYSICAL DAMAGE COVER AND LIQUID DAMAGE) IS NOT ALSO READY FOR ANY KIND OF REIMBURSMENT.

PUBLIC MSG:PLEASE TO HELP THIS PERSON TELL YOUR EVERY FRIEND NOT TO BUY MOBILE FROM SAMSUNG OR HOTSPOT.

THIS MAIL WILL REACH TO 1000 EMAIL IDS EVERY DAY UNTIL THE PERSON GET SATISFACTORY ANSWER.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
CONTACT DETAILS IF REQUIRED

FROD SAMSUNG:[protected]
FROD HOTSPOT: [protected] ; [protected];[protected]
HEARTED PERSON: [protected]

THOUSANDS OF RECEIPENTS OF THIS MAIL ARE THERE AND ALSO U WILL SEE BIG ADVERTISEMENT IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS FOR CROSS MARKETING OF HOTSPOT AND SAMSUNG

Hot Spot Pvt. Ltd. — Mobile Repairing

as i purchased a mobile from hot spot store, the company issued me a care pack against physical and liquid damage for two years, but now the company is saying that your set is not repairable and is allowing me a claim of 50% but this is not true as according to the terms and conditions.
sir
i hav purchased a fly dual sim with 2 yr extended warranty from
District Center Janakpuri 2
G-47, Jaina Tower II,
Janakpuri District Centre, Janakpuri, Near Satyam Talkies.
West Delhi-Delhi
Contact Number: [protected]
in next two months the handset start troublingbasicaly the hanging problem.i hav submtd the same on 05/08/2009 to the same store, they hav asured me to return it in 5days.but even after 20 days the result is nill.no progress has been seen.when i visted the store the behaviour of the store management team was so rude to explain.please put some needfulsteps in this regard.
thanking you