[Resolved]  Hot spot/SPice mobiles/service centre — after sales service

I have submitted my spice mobile D-88N at Hot Spot Center at Tagore Garden branch on 6th Nov 08. My mobile set was having Network problem and hence I have registered a complaint and submitted my mobile. The Job Sheet No - 005, Book No- 1444. It being more than 20 days and after so many reminders and follow up I am not be able to get my mobile yet. No one is responding me in a responsible manner and the seniors from the institution are not picking up the calls. I am fade up with the after sales service of HOT SPOT. You can understand in these days, a single day without mobile is miserable. I feel no one in the Hot Spot centre is serious about my complaints. They are taking it casually. Every day they say come next day.

Comments

after sales service
I have submitted my spice mobile S-820 at Hot Spot Center at MEHRAULI branch on 27th DEC 08. My mobile set was having speaker problem and hence I have registered a complaint and submitted my mobile. It being more than 7days and after so many reminders and follow up I am not be able to get my mobile yet. No one is responding me in a responsible manner and the seniors from the institution are not picking up the calls. I am fade up with the after sales service of HOT SPOT. You can understand in these days, a single day without mobile is miserable. I feel no one in the Hot Spot centre is serious about my complaints. They are taking it casually. Every day they say come next day.

SPICE- S-820 MODEL — SPEAKER FAILED WITH IN 20 DAYS

Sir/Madam

I have purchased spice S-820 mobile on[protected] at
Hotspot centre, vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.

The speaker out put failed.
Handed over the mobile along with charger etc.,
to hotspot centre on[protected].

The mobile details are:
Make: S P I C E
Model: S-820
Invoice No:[protected] of Hotspot Dated[protected]

Still there is no response from hotspot. I lodge complaint to [protected]@spicemobile.in also. Even lapse of 15 days, there is no response from SPICE or Hotspot. How can I know the status of my complaint .
mobile :[protected]
I have submitted my spice mobile D-88N at Hot Spot Service Center at SPICE MALL in Noida on 29th January 09. Today when i write this complaint is March 4, 2009, My mobile set was having Network problem and hence I have registered a complaint and submitted my mobile.

The Work Order No. SUP[protected]
I have been following up the same for almost every three to four days so far and the response is very poor. I always get a response saying that the mobile is due for delivery by next monday...and so on...i am just fed up calling up and visiting the service centre.

Can anyone reading this message tell me how to go to a public forum or consumer court on this?

Also i want this kind of forum should be there in each and every news paper so that the citizen of this country be aware of such companies who doesn't provide service after sale.
I have submitted my spice mobile d-88 at Hot Spot Center at MEHRAULI branch on 23th april 09. My mobile set was having a simple problem of music and hence I have registered a complaint and submitted my mobile. It being more than 25days...and after third times gone to thier office then return mobile which have not my phone becouse a new problem was created thats network problem.we going again .there after three days a new mobile give up which was suffering from battery problem. then i was go to decision that mobile is break by a big stone and that days "i sure that spice mobile not taken in my all life" ... so what you do ///////?????
i am piyush gupta, Mo No [protected].
i purchased one Nokia E63 handset from Hot Spot Shop in Oct 2009
I paid Rs 1200 extra for your care pack
The set was deffective & started giving problem after 3/4 months
i gave it to your service centre but after 1&1/2 month the ste was returned to me partly repaired. the problem was not 100% solved.
I was any how using that handset.
but now in 2/06/2011 the mobile faild to work, igave it to your service centre, on 26/11 it was returned to me, saying thar all broblems have been repaired,
but nothing was working properly.
i again gave it to Service centre.

now 2/3 days ago the person informed me that the mobile has been returned to company, & i have a credit note for Rs. 3750.

MY COMPLAINT IS :

The set was not working properly since purchase.

I gave Rs 1200.00 fo care pack guarantee fo 24 months.

The set totally failed to work within guarantee period.

Even after my 5 personal visit to your service centre, the person was befooling me "sir aap ka set bilkul thik ho kar milega'

Now you kept the set & paying 3700, but in fact I have allready paid you 1200 extra as care pack, so you are paying just Rs 2500. actually,

You people are befooling customers & not doing goog job

please give me new well condition set or return full amount, otherwise i will be compelled to go to court for my rights.

The Detail is as follows :