[Resolved]  Hotel Rutu Gandh Heritage, Pune — Very Unprofessional Hoteliers

I would love to write some feedback on your esteemed hotel "The Rutu Gandh Heritage" Pune. I was there this weekend, occupied the hotel on 6th March and checked out on 7th March.

Following are the few things I noted;

1. I got to know about his hotel through www.Travelguru.com, wanted to make on-line booking, dint do because, Your website is seeking all there personal information like the credit card CVV no.

Once I have experienced unauthorized purchases after giving such details on the Internet. Thus I did not do an on line booking for the hotel.

I called up to the hotel and made the booking over the phone for a double bed a/c room, Ms Suvarna received the call at the reception and booked my room.
The Lady confirmed the accommodation at 1700/-, inclusive of all taxes.

On arriving there, the scene was totally different. The lady said she never confirmed the accommodation at that price, she insisted that it is 1800/- .
Since I dint have any other option I had to agree at that price. The price on the TravelGuru website as on 8th March is still Rs. 1726/- with all taxes inclusive.

They lady insisted, if I want it at that price, I have to make the payment through Travel guru. This was ridiculous

2. I have some pictures captured during my stay at the hotel. It is so beautifully maintained. There are no words to explain, one should see and experience.

Pic 1. Shower Curtain in the bathroom, was not changed since ages.
PIc 2. Thats the window in the bathroom, no one has even put some effort to notice that, forget cleaning it.
PIc 3. Torn Blankets, cant Imagine how can one should use such blankets.
Pic 4. The breakfast was complimentary, Any standard complimentary breakfast will have bread toast and jam, we had to order that. You guys shamelessly charged Rs.60/- bucks for 4-slices of toasted bread. In-spite of order, we had to request the waiters for jam.

There were no proper place to have breakfast. not even a single table arranged in the breakfast area. In picture 4- An old lady struggling to eat break fast without table.

Thanks for a fantastic display of Indian heritage.

I'm totally disatisfied with the service and hotel maintenance. I expect a total refund of the entire cost that incurred in your hotel.

Awaiting your reponse.

Thanking you,
Deepak KS

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I agree with the complaint. Also one of my friend, localite of Pune had the Marathi Thali there and was down with Food poisoning for 2 days.
The waiters need to be more proactive.