[Resolved]  Hotmail Services — Hotmail Account Verification

Dear all,

I have received this email from [protected]@hotmail.com and I am sure many of hotmail account holders would have received similar email. I am sure that this is a fake email from somebody, who wants to know the personal details to misuse it. This complaint I am lodging to let the hotmail users know that they should not give out any personal details. Moreover, I would request hotmail management to take appropriate steps to look for IP address of such persons and take action against them.

Sunil

Dear Account User,
This Email is from Hotmail Account Services and we are sending it to every Hotmail User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Hotmail accounts so we are shutting down some Hotmail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.We are sending you this email to so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account.If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your Username, Password, Date of Birth and your Country information would be needed to verify your Account.

Due to the congestion in all Hotmail users and removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ...
* Password: ...
* Date of Birth: ...
* Country Or Territory: ...

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely
Windows Live Team.

Comments

I GOT A EMAIL IN TO MY ACCOUNT [protected]@hotmail.com asking for furnishing of details and in haste i did so and my account was hacked and the person has sent emails to all my contacts all around asking for money in united kingdom and i am unable to cancel or stall my old hacked account. pls give me a solution.
My hotmail [protected]@hotmail.com is not opening for last two days.
Please help and guide how to go about.

VPMOHAN
My hotmail account
[protected]@hotmail.com is not getting opened for last two days.
Kindly guide how to go about.
VPMOHAN
Who is this??
From: Hotmail Accounts Service ([protected]@hotmail.com) it also says my account will be shut down.?????????? please let me know. As I have had this email for years. Thank you. I am not sending any information. As they should already have it. I will however take all my saved emails and put them somewhere else.
i dont remenber my password and secret awner the acount [protected]@hotmail.com. please ask me in [protected]@yahoo.com.ar tank
I received such a letter. Unfortunatly I thought that it was from hotmail and I send the details as per they requested. They wrote letters to my contacts requesting money and manipulated the ID. Now I cannot open my mail. How can I open my mail ? Kindly advise it in my yahoo.com or kind enough to do necessary steps to open my mail. This is a prayer crusade mail . Please help

Yours truly,
Bro.Thomas Kaithamattam.

Yahoo ID : [protected]@yahoo.com
After receiving a falls letter, as if it is from hotmail, I send my personal details. they misused my ID. Now I am unable to open my hotmail mail. Kindly help me to open the mail.
Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Thomas Kaithamattam
Hiii
My name is umar ..i had created my account years back [protected]@hotmail.com...but stopped using my account as i had forgot my password..but until today when i realised my id comming online on my MSN live messenger..on my moms account..the user using my id is sending anoymous messages
i checked out the profile it had my photo in it which i had uploaded 3 years back.please help me fix this.
i guess it has been misused.i want to close the account ..i can prove it to be my account ..plz help me out
Umar
Hiii
Umar
u can mail me on [protected]@gmail.com to let me know what can be done..
my account: <[protected]@hotmail.com> is being used by unknown person and he is sending some odds messages accross friends from my ID. please to act fast to stop this. My email ID is hacked!
I am finding it difficult to open my hotmail account. I need help.
Please reply for the above problem by mail to kumar.anil.[protected]@gmail.com
I have tried to open my hotmail account for over three weeks now without success.Please how do I go about it? I have been frustrated since then.
Sir / Madam,

As a Indian customer of your Hotmail services I would like to say regarding incorporation of India Government's mobile service provider name BSNL under your mobile service provider's list. BSNL is the India's largest mobile service provider which is controlled by Govt of India. MTNL has incorporated already in your Indian mobile service provider's list which is also another Government controlled mobile service provider but their area is very limited comparing to BSNL. BSNL covers all India basis and it support global roaming facility also. I am a subscriber of BSNL but I cannot register in your mobile option due to lack of BSNL in your Indian service provider list.

Therefore I would request you to kindly incorporate BSNL in your service provider list as early as possible and oblige.

Thanks & Regards,
Samrat Roy
my id has hacked {[protected]@hotmail} some on has sent me a mail that please verify your user name & password & now that person is missuseing my id, kindly issue a new password & sent me on [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@hotmail.com
My mail ID cannot open for last one week, kindly guide me how to reopen my account

my mail id : [protected]@hotmail.com
How do I reopen my account
I am unable to open my account from my residence BSNL broadband whileI it is easy to open in ny work place as it is some other service provider what is to be done?
It is so disappointing that since many months, in spite of following all the instructions and options we couldn't able to open our account.By the way our user id shows registered status but can not even accept to change the password or any other request.Please get me rid of this unbearable situation otherwise we will change our hotmail account for ever and switch over other services.My account is [protected]@hotmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Broadband