[Resolved]  Hotspot, Nokia E90 Communicator — Strong Grievance against pathetic service quality, response & attitude.

I want to bring in your kind notice about the non cooperation, pathetic customer orientation and service level about the Hot Spot stores. I have been the victim for the same by Hot Spot store and felt let down and cheated.
I am not sure that whether this mail will reach to the right concern person who will still be sensitive about my case or it will be again taken as a dustbin paper. I hope some body will react to it and take appropriate action.

I bought Nokia E 90 communicator from Hot Spot Vaishali Sector-4, Ghaziabad Store on 4th April, 2009. I have taken the extended warranty for Rs. 1500/- also on the request for sales person. (The invoice no.[protected], customer id[protected] IMEI No. [protected])

On 4th of July 2009, I took my mobile to the same store with the complaint of display problem off inner screen ( the front screen was working properly). The problem was due to liquid damage and it was well covered by Hot Spot service warranty. I was told to submit my mobile with the promise of delivery latest by 10th of July. The care pack no was 005405, job sheet no. 026, book no. 1993.
I was told to contact care help line number[protected]. When I contacted this number of 9th of July, I was told that there was no mobile with these details and was advised to contact the same Hot Spot Store. I called up Vaishali Sec-4, Hot spot store on the same day on the number [protected], they didnt have any information, and was told to contact next day. Today(10th July), when I called up in the afternoon, again they didnt have any information on this. Furiously, when I visited this store, I was told to wait for next 10-12 days to get my mobile repaired.When I got angry and fired these guys, I was told that I have to wait for next 10-12 days only if I want the mobile to be repaired.

I bought my Nokia E90 Communicator at Rs 32500/-not just to wait for 20 days for any problem which will be solved in 10 minutes by any road side mobile service shops. I am a working person who needs mobile for internet, data and voice services and cant afford to wait for 20 days on petty services problems. Hot Spot has got no right to screw its customer and take customer for granted. This is my third mobile in a row which I bought from Hot Spot ( all sets was of above Rs. 30, 000/- Nokia N93i, N 95 and E90), Now I will never ever buy from Hot Spot and will make sure non of my any acquaintances will every by from this store. I have waited for 7 days and cant afford to wait for next 12 days.

I want a proper justification on the same case. What is the customer loyalty, the service commitments, the SLAs etc. I need my mobile on very urgent basis or I demand my money back or new same handset. It is a proper harassment of the loyal customer.

I request some senior person look into this matter and revert to me immediately before I move to consumer court.

Comments

I AM ALSO VERY DEPRESSED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY HOTSPOT UNDER THEIR CARE PACK.
I bought SONY ERICSSION W 580I (IMEI No. [protected])
from Hot Spot Durgapuri, delhi Store on 19th feb, 2009. I also buy their care pack for two year extended warranty for Rs. 600/- .

On 26 of June 2009, I took my mobile to the same store with the complaint of display problem as some lines started occuring on its display .I was told to submit my mobile with the promise of delivery latest by 3rd of July. The job sheet no. was 0340, book no. 2096.
I was also told to contact care help line number[protected]. When I contacted this number on 2nd of July I was told that it is under processing and it will took 2 more days after thai i contact them on 5th of kuly again they told me that it is under processing when i asked them wat is the problem in it then he replied that he is not an engineer don't ask them with.Then he gave me num [protected] to know abt status of my phone when i called that num he gave me another num 40785999 by saying that it is sony's service centre num. from 5th of july to 12th of july i am continuously calling these numbers and again i am getting the same answer (under processing, no parts bla bla bla...) and every time they are extending delivery date.

It is really disgusting is it my responsibility to call these numbers again and again???

now i want to know from concerned people that till now on 12 july if they are not able to arrange such a basic part of display then why they are selling these care packs and making money from them and also it is not the responsibility of customer to call on ur numbers again and again it is ur responsibility to call them at right time to give the status of phone rather than giving them numbers of their service centre and i also warned the persons on 60005566, 43509402 to take this matter in consumer court even then they are not taking it seriously.i am warning you again and last time if i don't get back myphone on 13july i will launch a complaint against you as you are neither taking it nor seriously nor you have sufficient information to satisfy customer.i also advice all the care pack holders to go directly in company's service center as there are more experienced employees and they provide genuine part and they takes a maximum of 7days to correct the problem.

Now I will never ever buy from Hot Spot and will make sure non of my any acquaintances will every by from this store. I have waited for 17days and can't afford to wait anymore as u r crossing ur limits and i am loosing my patience.

I also request some senior person look into this matter and revert to me immediately before I move to consumer court.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other