[Resolved]  HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT.LTD — Harresment

COMPLAINT FOR HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT.LTD.
My name is Rampriya Sharma & by profession I am lawyer.
I have been visited your organisation HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT. LTD., Shop No.140 28, Ground Floor, Gaurav Tower, Malvia Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan. I went with my mobile of NOKIA 7610 & requested that some problem while switch-on & after a minute it beccome switched off. A man Mr.Nitin was handled me & he has checked, same problem was there. He advised me that in my mobile NOKIA 7610 problem of Battery so, please you buy new one & change old one. After his advised I wanted to make sure that my mobile problem should remove. After his assurance I purchased new battery of Rs.720.00(Invoice no.[protected] dt. 04/04/2008 12:54:37) and paid cash but after change old battery in my mobile, problem was remain same what was earlier with my old battery. Then same person(Mr.Nitin) said that your mobile phone need to FORMAT the software. After his advised I went to your another HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT.LTD., Shop no.41-A, Rajapark Scheme, Gurunanakpura, Jaipur. I requested them about my NOKIA 7610 but did not tell them about purchased new battery & even I did not put new battery when I visited your Rajapark Scheme Retails Shop. Anyway these Rajapark Scheme Retails Shop people done FORMAT & my mobile phone started work properly, for this FORMAT process I paid cash of Rs.112.00 through Invoice no.[protected] dt.04/04/2008 19:32:49. After this all FORMAT, I told about all purchased & my conversation about your Malvia Nagar Retails shop. Then Mr.Deepak advised me that Malvia Nagar Retails shop will take back this battery when my mobile phone not required new battery.
After that I again visited your Malvia Nager Retails shop around 20:00 & I explained them about my all situation & even they had talk to your Rajapark Scheme Retails shop but not any solution and they refused to take back battery. They make me feel harrsed to give me wrong information to buy new battery.
Now I am requesting you to kindly look into the matter other wise I will take help from Legal Process of Court.
I will wait today for your reply.
Rampriya Sharma,
Jaipur, Rajasthan,
Cell: +91-[protected]

Comments

I have Purchased a Mobile Handset from HOTSPOTS RETAILS LIMITEDR-51, VIKAS MARG SHAKARPUR NEW DELHI, 92
INV NO;[protected]
DATED 24/05/2008
NOKIA E61i M.SILVER

your Retailer has Delivered me Second hand Handset, When i call to your Shop on [protected], he is saying this is my personal no(Sanjay )
i walked to your Shop but they are not agree to replace it, The Ph book, Add book are full of memory.

Kindly Solve the matter, Otherwise i will complaint against your company In Consumer court.

Do the Needful ASAP.
sir this is sandeep from pune, sir i have purchased motorola l2 from your hotspot fatima nagar branch pune my complains given below:-
1)motorola l2 set already close before 2 years retailers did not tell about this.
2)when l2 set close by the motorola company last price was 2800/but retailers sold me only 1500/ i got this information through motorola shop.
3)service for this mobile phone already stop before 6 month i got this information in moto service center.
4)i got a problem in my motorola l2 set display has gone.i purchase this mobile 16 june2008 disply has gone 20 june2008.
5)when i reached hotspot shop fatima nagar branch i told these type of problem they tod this is not my mistakes i will not responsible for your mobile srvice.if he is not responsible why they are giving 1 year warranty.i ask to other hotspot branch they told me this is only gift moble phone reatilers have not authority to sell this moto l2 set.
sir please take action i will wait for reply
mobile:[protected]
I bought a Nokia 5610 mobile before two weeks from hotspot mobile shop Adyar bridge road, Chennai.. Within one day itself the volume controller is not working, i approached them within two days after the purchasing.the lady over there where behaving so rudely and were shouting at us .And after a week many problems arised and the backlight will not be working and i cant even able to attend the calls, every key in the mobile is a !!!

The users who want to buy this 5610 mobile please dont buy it.. It's a mere waste of 11 thousand rupees.. Don't buy any mobiles or any spare parts in Hot Spot mobile shop in Adyar...

They are selling very degraded items... Please dont buy anything from that shop... now I am seeking how to proceed legally against them...It's of no use to u in any way...
DEAR SIR,

SUB- NO MATTER OF COMPLAINT, MATTER IS PROJECT

SIR RIGHT NOW I HAVE COMPLEAT A SUMMER INTERNSHIP PRPOJECT FROM HYDERABAD SO I NEED TO INDUSTRIES DATA BUT WE ARE NOT FINDING BY NET SO PLZ TELL ME ANY WEBSIDE OR YOU HAVE ANY LAST YEAR PROJECT PLZ DEND ON MY EMAIL I.D (soursar.[protected]@gmail.com) my m.no.[protected]
patel nagar store manager ravinder singh is very rood towards custmers kindly change this manager or else we are not coming again to buy a mobile phn in hotspot retail.
thanks
thanks
Hello Sir My Name Is Mohammed ILyaz From Bangalore i have settled a showroom space for M/s. hotspots in Kamanahalli opp Jalvayavihar Bangalore for rent on february last year rent is 60, 000/ sixty thousand per month, with Mr.Ashwani Malik but we have not Reciceved our payment of Brokerge, but we have Reciceved The TDS Certficate when we tried to contact mr ashwin he said i have already sent your payment two weeks back so far we have not recived the payment when we are trying his no he is not picking up the phone and he has changed the no his mobile is continously switched off so plz we request you to take the matter seriously and solve it soon

with warm regards

Royal Realtors
afsar shariff or iliyaz sharieff
[protected] or [protected]
[protected]/97
I AM YAKUB ALI FROM LUCKNOW, I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED TO YOUR SERVICE IN KANPUR, IN KANPUR(SOM DUTT PLAZA), YOUR STORE MANAGER WAS SO ARROGANT, I THINK HIS NAME IS AMIT CHUADHARY, HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH A CUSTOMER, HE IS USED SO MANY ABUSIVE WORD FOR MY AND MY FAMILY, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MATTER.

YAKUB ALI
I had purchased a NOKIA 5300 from and an Apacer memory card from Hotspots Retails ltd. No. 44, Sri Chamundeshwari Complex, 1st Floor, 100 Ft. Rd. BSK 3rd Stg, Bangalore-85, on 08/08/2008.

The memory card had a few songs stored from the time it was sold to me and was write-protected and unusable. I detected the problem later and went back to the store but was told that because there was a month's delay they could not do anything about it. Incidentally, they had not even broken the seal of either the handset or the memory card in front of me. I suspect that a used card was given to me by the dealer.
I am providing you with the item/lot no. of both the handset and the card. Request Hotspots to give me the name of the customer to whom the product was sold to resolve this issue.

Warm Regards,
Swagata Saha (customer i.d. [protected])

Nokia 5300 - Item[protected]/ Lot no. [protected]
Apacer Memory Card MMCM 1GB - Item[protected]
hello sir,
my name is sai dileep i visit your naredmet showroom in hyd .they treated well and i would like to recommended to open one of the branch in vijayawada .actually i am living in vijayawada, i just came to see your showroom and it is too nice the sales persons also give the knowlege about mobile options . in my openion vijayawada is also one of the most fastest developing area why do you nt open the showroom here
thanks to ur and ur staff
hello sir,
thanks to ur and ur staff
dear sir,

today, i purchased htc p3400i mobile from your shoprix mall store for which i paid rs 10950.00 + 300 (upgradation of memory card)-700 (old mobile buy-back) net 10550.00. it is regret to mention that when i confirmed the rate of aforesaid mobile from your next door hotspot outlet, spice mall, i came to know that the same model is available at rs 10500.00 along with all other offers as advertising by Hotspots on the eve of dipawali.

it really pain me that there is no price similarity adopted at your own outlets which is totally unethical and dishonest. every customer who is visiting your outlets and making purchase is simply unknown with this cheating as everybody thinks that company has declared some scheme and there must be not any price variation particularly at your own stores. unfortunately, you had adopted different policy i.e. loot lo customer ko - scheme ke dhokhe se..

i made my complaint immedielty to yr first shop and get contacted the representatives of both outlets. shoprix mall outlet representative accepted that he had cheated me by rs 150.00 after long calculation.

let me share with you, that, this my first visit to your shop and might be last one if you will not take care of and resolve my complain immeditely. further, i will also take up the matter with legal forum as there must be same price across the company if company offered any scheme.

thanking you and looking forward of your immedite positive respose.

v.k.gupta

Hotspot — del;ay in giving handset back

last month i have taken a motorazer k i from hotspot situated in NFC New delhi .now i am in jalandhar on educational purpose .here last month on 15th my handset has stoped working .for that i contacted a hotspot shop situated in Model Town Jalandhar .now it has been more than one month but still i m fail to get my hand set .every due date when i call them they delay it for another due date .for this concern i have been in touch with several people of hotspot from Jalandher to Delhi none is trying to help me out .now i m bitterly disappointed plz suggest

Hotspot — delay in providing phone

Dear sir
I have purchased my Sonyericsson K550i phone on 31st August 2008 from Hotspot store Sector-15 market Faridabad (Haryana) with a hotspot scheme named as CAREPACK. According to this carepack my phone warranty has been increased upto 2 yrs. i.e upto 2010 instead of 2009 by paying Rs. 600 as charges which covers all damages except theft and scratchs.
In November month, i have faced a display problem so that i have submitted my phone on 5th of December on sector-15 hotspot store and the executive had promised me that my phone will be delivered within 14 days as it is written in carepack and during that period they also provide me a alternate phone. But i have tried a lot to get my phone back in current condition or a alternate phone but all are waste.Even i have send a mail to their NATIONAL CRC ms. Rupahaly but she consoled me.

Sir please do something as soon as possible. I am very tired and i have no other choice, even they do not provide my phone in its current condition.Their customer care executive told me that my phone will returned on 28th January.

Pravesh Kaushik
Address:-
H.No.1599 sector-3
Faridabad(Haryana)
I agree to the the entire system of defrauding systems which this outlet has developed. We also purchased some instruments for Reliance connections. The store told me that it doesnot come without the sim but all web world's claim that it comes with a Blank Sim.

Fighting is no use as the attitude of the Sales people is pathetic, unwelcoming and rude. I don't know where to go and having understood fully that we have been victims of fraud and non ethical business practises.

HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT. LTD./ MOBILE PHONE — DELAY IN MOBILE REPAIRING

I had purchased a cell phone from hotspots retails pvt. Ltd. Munirka, New Delhi, but after sometime I faced some problem regarding the IMEI no (International Mobile Equipment Identity). Whenever I call to somebody then returned voice comes that your IMEI no is not correct, please check your IMEI no. Because the phone was in a warranty period of one year that is why I have submit the phone back to company for the repairing on 27th june 2009. They assured me that you will get back your phone within a week. Since then i m calling them daily, but i am not getting any response from that side. Please help me. I am in great need of my mobi

pradeep kumar
phone no. [protected]
I purchesed one spiceD88gold hanset from your hot spots retails pvt.ltd 21/2 1st main road Gandhi nagar Opp. Indian Oversea Bank Banglore. on dated 18/9/2009, time 17.59.20 on the name neutric cirf india pvt ltd.customer id[protected] inv.no[protected] counter 1.
They gave me broken seal box.When I asked about this they satisfy me saying this is new one set.
They load my handset and gave me in working condition.After some time I came to know that free 512 MB card was not loaded with hand set and not in box.
Pl.look into and retun a 512 MB card to my address as below.Teach worker to stop cheating.
Gopal Badwaik 30, Chitanis nagar, Umrer road, Behind Bada Taj Baugh Nagpur .
I bought a Fly 2040l handset from HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT.LTD, Yusuf Sarai, Delhi, by January, 2008. Today it barred from receiving or making any call due to the invalid IMEI. What I was no expecting at least in case the mobile and the shop both are branded.

This is an serious issue. Please advice me what is my consumer rihgts against this fraud.

Prashant Kumar
i have purchased a shirt for may daughter at Sneakers Standard Bank on the 17 March 2010, when i got home i realised that it is smaller size, the following day i took back the shirt to the shop. only to be told that they do not refund and this is written on the receipt. the receipt that is only issued after purchasing.

i not happy with this, because now i am forced to take anything in the shop iregadless there is anything i want or not. if i was advised when purchasing i could not have bought the shirt.
Dear Sir/ Madam
this is in reference of my mobile Nokia N82 ( Care Pack No 5690)which i had give to your service center for reparing on 19/06/10 Book No 4172, Jobsheet No 006 Location Code 961 Jayanti Market Jaipur.

Problem reported : One Internals Speaker and Hand free Jack not working.

after reparing i had collected my mobile on 29/06/10 and when i started using found LCD display color is dark and poor visibility camera quality is poor.

I feel your service center raplaced part from other non working mobile as Hot Spot is big company this service center person spoiling the name of company and degrading quality of our mobile.

So now i will not accept this mobile need replacement other wise i will file case against Hot Spot.

Will you please provide as any permanent solution? If it is beyond repairable kindly replace it ASAP.

Being into sevice industry, It is very sameful for you guys that you are taking this matter very lightly.

Dinesh Pathak