Hp Maruthi Gas — gas not delivery properly TO GOLLAPUDI VILLAGE

I booked gas for home delivery on[protected] but till today 25.06.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.

my gass office adress:

HP MARUTHI GAS COMPANY
NUNNA, VIJAYAWADA RURAL
KRISHNA (D.T)
ANDHRA PRADESH.

Comments

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking

I booked gas for home delivery on 02.11.07 but till today 14.11.2007 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative everytime he says today must be delivered.but nothing happens. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Jwala Gas Agency
sir
I booked gas for home delivery on 06.12.2007 but till today on 27.12.2007 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered and his beahivour is also not postive. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening .My Gas Dealer code is 683710 agency name is Sumitra Enterprises, Amloh Road, Khanna -141401
My Consumer.No.608985. Please do the needful and oblige.
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
I booked gas for home delivery on21.12.07 but till today 08.01.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. M
SACHDAVA GAS AGENCY MALOUT-152107 DISST MUKTSAR

My CUSTOMER card NO IS .003465
I booked gas for home delivery on3rd Jan 08 but till today not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency is at Himland shimla Himlachal pradesh &my Consumer number is 618394 n name of Tarun Mathur.
booked gas for home delivery on18.12.07 but till today 16.01.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Mohan gas service Sch No 2 Alwar, Rajasthan
HP Costomer ID No 007628
I booked gas for home delivery on 01.01.2008 but till today on 30.01.2008 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening .My Gas...

vasai (e)

bye
ajay vyas
I booked gas cylinder for home delivery on 22.01.08 but till today 11.02.08 not delivered. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, she says tomorrow must be delivered, since 5 days i daily call. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 276230
SHRI SANYEE LAKSHMI ENTERPRISE
2/2 MAHAVIR NAGAR, (ANNAPURNA ROAD),
INDORE
MADHYA PRADESH

My CUSTOMER NO IS 614529.
booked gas for home delivery on last month but till today not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. i am facing this problem last 3 month.I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency SURSUMAN GAS SERVICE main kanjawala road sector-20
MY CONSUMER NO:-640489
I booked gas for home delivery on 16.01.08 but till today 18.02.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with indian gas. My Gas Agency...
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
I booked gas for home delivery on22.01.08 but till date not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with bharat gas, bhariarekha, katihar (bihar)-854105.
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
I booked gas for home delivery on 06.02.08 but till today 03.03.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 516190
Laksmi Vaishnavi Enterprises,
Shop No 1,2, Aditya Castle, Plno. 15,17, Krishnaveni Nagar,
Moullai, Malkajigiri, Hyderabad.
My CUSTOMER NO IS 501599.
I have booked gas for home delivery on 17.02.2008 but till today 30.03.2008 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.

My Gas Agency Distributor code is 958090.
KASGANJ GAS COMPANY
LAXMIGANJ, KASGANJ(ETAH)
UTTAR PRADESH, PIN- 207123.

My CUSTOMER NO IS 544536.
I booked gas for home delivery on14.03.08 but till today 31.03.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 19639200
My distributor Address.
Ashirwad Gas Agency,
687, bhosari gaon,
pune 411039.
Ph No.[protected], 8995, 0574.
I booked gas for home delivery on 17.03.08 but till today 02.04.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. Some time we already to home, but when ask for slip and book entry he is not responding. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency "Ratna Gas", Dealer Code "515180", HMT Hills, opp JNTU, Kukatpalli.
Try online booking at http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx
The online system makes them more accountable. Worth a try !!
I booked gas for home delivery on21.03.08 but till today 19.04.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service in every month regard this i had complaind agency woner allso and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Customer NO is 620410
They can do it.
I booked gas for home delivery on 30.04.08 but till today 09.05.05 gas not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
Name - Kamal Kishor Tewari
Consumer No. - 603099
Gas Agency Name - Bisht Gas Agency, Haldwani, Distt - Nainital
(Uttarakhand)
I booked gas (CONSUMER NO 612321) for home delivery on 6TH MAY 2008 but till today 19TH MAY 2008 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is SOHAM GAS (THANE).
I booked gas for home delivery on 03.07.08 but till today 31.07.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Agency Distributer Name is
priya Gas Agency
Pucca Bagh, Garh Road, Hapur Distt. Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) My CUSTOMER NO IS 602278

Hp Maruthi Gas - gas not delivery properly TO GOLLAPUDI VILLAGE