Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  HSCL / Family Pension Fund — Transfer of FPF from CPF (a/c no.WB/12619/22690) to CMPF (a/c. no.A/3/6/4025)

Dear Sir,
I served HSCL from 15.01.1977 to 30.09.1982 (Personal No. 04422) and after that joined Coal India Ltd.
My FPF amount of HSCL (CPF A/C No.WB/12619/22690) is not transfered to my CMPF A/C No.A/3/6/4025.till date.
Please get the FPF a/c. transfered and inform me. .
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  7 CommentsShareTweet


Sub.: regarding FPF-71 release pension or refund of amount

Respected sir
I have joined ONGC in[protected] as Auto Mechanic and join FPF-71 scheme through ONGC in 1971 pension office Kanpur U.P.

Deduction against FPF-71 scheme Rs.10/- per month June 71 and last deduction Rs.130/- in June 1993(total amount Rs.27000.00 approx.) from my pay salary, during this period I was posted at Jammu, Agartala, Patna, PCS cell and F&AO Dehradun and Calcutta.

I was posted MRBC June 93 stop my deduction by F&AO ONGC MRBC.

As per FPF-71 scheme declared by release pension on Death or Retirement.

I was retired on[protected] from MRBC not released of pension or refund of amount till date .

Therefore it is requested to you kindly release my pension or refunf the amount at your end please.

Thanking you
balwant rai (CPF18712)
8/1 sanjay nagar
hi, sir i am hiraben h.patel residing at antroli taluka kapadwanj dist-kheda (gujarat) my husband named harmanbhai bechar bhai patel served as primary teacher and after retirement they received the pension .they died about 25 years ago in 1983 .but after the death of my husband i have not received any pension from the government uptill so what should i do to get the pension their p.p.o no. is B/2631
Dear Sirs,
I had joined ONGC on[protected] and took voluntary retmnt. on 31st May 1999 as General Manager, as per VRS scheme. I had been contributing towards PRBS and am getting Rs.2856? p.m. thru LIC Chandigarh.
After serving ONGC for more than 36 years at various places and in different capacities. I am settled in Punjab at Mohali. I feel ashamed when i see a simple teacher of Punjab Govt. getting pension of Rs.10-15 thousand Rupees and living a more comfortable life tahn me who had been toiling for the country in search of oil at various places.
ONGC is Maha Ratna today but what is happening to its employees who gave sweat and blood throughout their life? The disparity is pinching. I feel ashamed to tell the people around that i had been working in such an outstanding organization but getting such a meager so called pension thru PRBS scheme.
It is known that ONGC is not serious to remove the anomalies in the pension scheme and cases in the various courts are going on.
After all those who are now serving will also retire. But would be their fate to get their due after giving their best to the organization is a question.
Whatever i got thru my contributions and gratuity it has been reduced to meager balance which is being eaten by costs of commodities rising every day.
May be many like me who served the great organization also feel same as i do today.
Can I approach the State Consumer Forum for not getting my Family Pesion money after taking VRS from a reputed Central Public Sector enterprise in Kolkata. Can any body held me !!

1103 Jessore Road, Kolkata - 700028
Mobile: 033 [protected]
i am working with ongc mumbai.i want to know FPF website, with the help of this website i can trace my fpf pension application status. i am living at Bharuch (gujarat).so many pepole ask my father about is fpf pension my father Ex-ongcian.

my E-mail id is [protected]
dear sir,

my father expired in May 2010. his pension is to be credited to my mother's account IN THE NAME OF MEELA DEVI S.B. A/C NO.. [protected] .
But so far nothing has been done in the matter. My mother has no other means of income and she is facing very hardship because of this delay. Kindly look into the matter and revert back at the earliest and oblige.


anand jha
my cpfno:20086 d.p:12006191wb date;29/6/12 i am not resevad my family pensan

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information