Hutch Mobile — Deactivation of Mobile and ECS service not done

Tarun Jagdish Pandey
My cell number is [protected]. (mumbai). I have shifted to Hyderabad and as per Hutch Gallary in Hyderabad have sent email to hutchcare to deactivate the mobile number as well as the ECS service.
But the same was not done. Again when i visited Mumbai i submitted hand written application to deactivate the number but the the required thing not done again and Rs. 509.89 was deducted from my bank account.
Today i spoke to Customer care and relationship manager Ms. Sunita Vasudevan who told me to send application via fax and there would be no deduction from your bank account any more. Which i did. Kindly this time do the needful.
Please deactivate number and ECS service asap.
Thankx

Comments

Hutch Mobile — EXCESS BILLING/ WRONG PLAN

Excess billing & wrong tariff plan -
I am employee of ICICI Bank and having corporate connection of HUTCH +91-[protected] but no benfits of being a corporate client (ICICI Bank) is being provided to me for which i am eligible for . No bill has been recieved by me .
I want quick resolution of this issue and reversal of all excess charges up to date. All the eligible benifits should be passed on to me in future.

Hutch Mobile - Deactivation of Mobile and ECS service not done