Hutch Mobile service — WRONG ACTIVATION & IMPROPER REPLY

E.V. SRINIVASAN
I AM HAVING PREPAID HUTCH MOBILE CONNUCTION AND IT'S NUMBER IS 0091 [protected]. SUNDENLY FROM HUTCH HAS STARTED DEDCTING RS. 30/- PER MONTH AGAIST CALLER TUNES, WHICH I HAVE NOT SUSCRIBED. WHEN I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM HUTCH SAYING THAT RS. 30/- HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT, I CALLED AND ASKED., FOR WHICH HUTCH CUSTOSMER SERVICE HAD GIVEN A COMPLAINT NUMBER AND ALSO I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE MENTIONING THAT WITHIN TWO DAYS I W ILL BE RESPONDED. BUT NOW THE CUSOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE SAYING CHARGES ARE WEIVED. I THINK EITHER THE COMPANY ITSELF OR SOME OF THE STAFF ARE PLAYING. I AM HAVING ALL DETAILS OF COMPLAINT NUMBER, THERE FREQUIENT MESSAGES ETC., AS PROOF FOR RECOVERING MONEY.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ALSO NOT REPLYING PROPERLY. I THINK SOME NETWORK AMONG THE EMPLOYEES ARE LOOTING CUSTOMERS MONEY, SINCE IT'S PREPAID AND THE CUSTOMER HAS TO ACCEPT WHATEVER THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING. BUT MY CASE IS CLEARCUT ONE AND I AM READY TO GO ANY EXTEND, EVEN IF NECCESSARY TO CUNSUMER COURT. IT WAS INFORMED BY HUTCH PEOPLE AT THE TIME OF COMPLAINT THAT THEY HAVE DEDUCTED ABOUT RS. 252/- FROM MY ACCOUNT. UNTIL I GET FULL REFUND OF THE DEDUCTION, I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS CASE.

Comments

Hutch — Activation of offers by Hutch

Hi, I am Ganga Raju, My Vodafone prepaid No is: [protected]
As off for STD Rs.1 offer, we were recharging explicitly using cards, If it's validity is over, then the normal charges were applied. But From last month onwards, When I recharged using cards, I received a message saying that from every month automatically Rs.31 will be deducted from my account automatically for this offer, To deactivate it send SMS as DCT 31 to 997.
How can Vodafone will activate monthly deduction from my account without my authentication, At least they should ask me to send SMS for this. Actually I need this offer for only one month, after that I don't want. Even if I tried to deactivate it by sending SMS as DCT 31 to 997, it is displaying error code all the times. I am unable to deactivate it, but Rs.31 was deducted from my account, though i don't need this offer.

Indirectly Vodafone is cheating the people with this unwanted, unathenticated activations.

Hutch Mobile service - WRONG ACTIVATION & IMPROPER REPLY