[Resolved]  I.o.c., Indane LPG — Non booking of LPG and misbehaviour.

My gas booking no. is VG-3993 with the FLAME CENTRE 26, South Patel Nagar Market, New Delhi-8.Since last 25 days I am trying to book my gas but first of all I am getting the phone busy all the time and if get it thru they refuse to book the cylinder,they never tell their name neither the booking no. rather they misbehave with us.Myself and my wife are the senior citizen and I am a heart patient too.

I will be highly obliged if you consider my complaint and guide them to give efficient service in future.

Y.P.Gupta
A-30, Inder Puri,
New Delhi-12

Comments

I am fully agree with your complain because I am also facing same problem. My gas booking no. is 025276 with the FLAME CENTRE 26, South Patel Nagar Market, New Delhi-8.Since last 15 days I was trying call them to confirm when cylinder will deliver in my home but I was getting the phone busy all the time. One day, I sent a guy to FLAME CENTRE for ensure the date of deliver the cylinder, but one of staffs told that we can't deliver cylinder to you within the week, you have to wait for next 15 days.

I am fully agree with your complain because I am also facing same problem. My gas booking no. is 20075 with the FLAME CENTRE 26, South Patel Nagar Market, New Delhi-8.Since last 15 days I was trying call them to confirm when cylinder will deliver in my home but I was getting the phone busy all the time. One day, I sent a guy to FLAME CENTRE for ensure the date of deliver the cylinder, but one of staffs told that we can't deliver cylinder to you within the week, you have to wait for next 15 days.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other