[Resolved]  ibp Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor A40 — Giving wrong readings of Blood Pressure

I purchased ibp Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor A40 from Big Bazar (Tulsi The Medicine Bazar) Hebbal, Bangalore on 24 Jun 2009 for Rs 2568/- vide Bill No T-29/17607. The equipment is not giving accurate/near to accurate Blood Pressure Readings since its purchase. The performance is not upto the mark as claimed by the company. Being a defence personnel, I see my hard-earned money spent on the item, a sheer waste. I tried a number of times to measure my Blood Pressure, but the readings were not acutal one and I stopped to use it immediately one month after its purchase. Though, the equipment has a replacement warranty of 3 years from the date of its purchase, will the company will honour this warranty and provide me with a BP Monitor which gives accurate readings.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The company should be realistic while claiming about the performance of its items and also honour their warranty by providing sale after service and replace the faulty items.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other