ICA Pune/Calcutta — Salary & claims on hold

Dear Authorities,
I Anmol Awadhwal, Was working with the Institute for Computer Accountants ICA, Pune as in the position of General Manager(West-2). I joined this firm on 2 June 08 and was doing Job in favor of the firm. Was doing my Job with 100% dedication. Suddenly on 1 Oct 08 I got the call from HR for the Termination without any reason.
Then I have submitted all my claims, bills, assets, belongings to the company within the same day with full and final settlement of Rs.80000/-Aprox.since then the recession was started and I was Just help less trying to find the Job where ever possible. I got 4 dependent, who are also just helpless because i am the only bread earner of the family.
I was requesting my management to do my settlement of Rs.80000/- Aprox (Includes my last month salary, notice period 15 days salary and expenses submitted) as soon as possible. Even after more then 5 month i am struggling for my balance salary and expenses. During from last 5 month i have been trying to reach them by visits to the local office, calling them again and again over the local & STD calls and i have been incurring a huge cost on top of my unemployed status.
I would appreciate your help in getting my dues along with the interest and compensation for the suffering which I am undergoing from past 5 and half month.
Thanks & Regards