ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD-2011. — THIS NEWS ARE TRUE/FRAUD

United Kingdom
 Dhanraj Tukaram Gaikwad
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 26th Jan.2011.' CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750,000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE,CONTACT MR.WILLIAM VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.
This massage is true or fraud pl.check them.
Because i have some money pay already, they have much more amount 247000.00 in Indian currency.For the transaction{conversational charges} USD to Indian currency.
DHANRAJ.

Comments

this is a false message involved in some sort of scam. If they are giving you such a big reward, then it must be a very big company and they should have been using their own website. but they sent you the message thru hotmail email
on 10th feb i to received the same sms surprising that how is this possible? what are they up to?
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 26th Jan.2011.' CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750, 000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT MR.WILLIAM VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.
This massage is true or fraud pl.check them.
But i have some money not pay, they have much more amount 24700.00 in Indian currency.For the transaction{conversational charges} USD to Indian currency.

MOHD HAMMAD ALI NAIMI

[protected]@gmail.com
dear sir mare paas bhi yahi sms aya hai me kya karu
dear sir mere pass bhi msg aaya hai mai kya karu
i have also got this message so plz confirm it is true or fraud
thanks
i am bala
my mobile no.00 91 [protected]
i am happy
I am karthikeyan your msg has been recived my mobile. please confirm this amount my a/c .please note my mobile no [protected] and call me immeditely
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 20th Feb.2011.' CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750, 000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT MR.WILLIAM VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.

Pls. confirm immadiate, I have not Pay the Amount Rs.24, 750/- Due date on 25/02/2011. Pls.cnf. either true/ false above mail

With regards
Sanjeev Kumar Singh
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 20th Feb.2011.' CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750, 000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, With regards abdurahman
dear sir i also received the msg, my mobile no is [protected], please send me the correct confirmation.
DEAR SIR,
can u give me a mail about this mareedu.[protected]@gmail.com
It is a false sms.The same message received by many people. They asked to pay some money for conventional charges.Sometimes they asked to email bank a/c.PLEASE DONT DO SUCH THINGS
It is a fake smss PLEASE DONT SEND MONEY OR BANK A/C.NO
My Name is M.ANANDA RAJU My Cell No:[protected]
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 22nd APR.2011.' CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750, 000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT MR.WILLIAM VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.
M.ANANDARAJU
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 22th April.2011.' CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750, 000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT MR.WILLIAM VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.
Plz help me sir
My Name is J.Bharath My Cell No:[protected]
j Bharath
rajanimanu.[protected]@gmail.com
My Name is Hanamantraygouda My Cell No:[protected]
Hanamantraya.B.Gouda
[protected]@gmail.com
my name is m.v.subbaraju my cell.no[protected]DEAR SIR,
This massage is true or fraud pl.check them.So, sir pl.help me.
subbaraju.mathebham
[protected]@gmil.com
(or)
[protected]@gmail.com(facebook)
I am sreenivaasulu.s your msg has been recived my mobile. please confirm this amount my a/c .please note my mobile no [protected] and [protected]and call me immeditely

ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD-2011. - THIS NEWS ARE TRUE/FRAUD

Company:ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD-2011.
    United Kingdom