[Resolved]  iConnect — IConnect Login

I cann't login to iConnect
I am G.Praveen Kumar. I received AXIS Bank iConnect Internet banking passwords one month before. Two passwords are given, And please let me know what are those 2 passwords. Anyway I tried both but can't log in. My customer ID is[protected], Please send me a clear password again to my mail id.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

iConnect — i connect password is not working

My customer id is[protected] . Iam not able to use my iconnect facility with recently received password .You may have to issue me fresh password alongwith my user id or you may like to advise me different . Please expedite.
REGARDS

iConnect — cannot login

I cann't login to iConnect

Complaint Rating:
I am Rishi Kumar. I received AXIS Bank iConnect Internet banking passwords . Two passwords are given, both were working previously, but now i am unable to axess them. Anyway I tried both but can't log in now. Now after 5 attempts its getting locked. My customer ID is[protected], Please send me another password again to my mail id.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please provide us with your registered contact details through a DM. We will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
dear sir,
i applied for iconnect before 4 months ...
but still i didnt receive any information ... kindly check and do needful asap

i got debit card 6 months back but still now my transfer tools are not acctivated, plese do need ful help from ur side
Hi Buddy, Just make sure that you type in the password Exactly same as in Slip(CAPS/Non Caps)

Faced some issue with iConnect earlier just got through it... ;)

iConnect — Not able to login in Iconnect

My Customer ID is :[protected] and mu AC#[protected] iam more than 4 years cutomer of your bank but this is the first time iam using iconnect login iam not able to login. Pelase tell me the iconnect user name and password for my accont as soon as possible.

Sudhakar.P
I am an ex employee of your company HCL BPO employee Code 40135887 and I resigned on Nov22'2008. I had worked for three and a half year and my PF is not full its not even my own contribution. please let me know my PF number and tell me why it happened.

iConnect — Iconnect not opening in spite of correct password

customer ID:[protected]
Icconnect does not open to view last 10 transactions..password is okk...
Dear sir/mam,
Please raid in company name is iconnect from Kota in this company there are six members boss this company can earn money to sell antivirus software in out of india by hacking computers and they will make money. No products are made by this company and make a lot of black money.
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please inbox us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks