[Resolved]  iete.org — iete.org ---i.e.t.e education waste of time and money

Dear Friends. Iam a Dip I.E.T.E Member passed out in june-1994, I feel very sad to inform you that Dip Iete
certificate did not help me to get a suitable job in Electronics field, now I regret studying I.E.T.E Course.
I.E.T.E Courses are not yet recognized by many state govt and central govt sectors. I wasted my time and money for studying such Distanct education like I.E.T.E.

I request don't join such courses like I.E.T.E, ... Don't waste money and Time.

Comments

I don't understand the reason why so much hate against this institute, it helped in creating lots of manpower globally. Practically It does not matter from which institute you are from, may be a regular/distance institute, it matters how you enjoy your study, in other way not all graduates from regular college are considered to be good. There is an estimate all over india only less than 20% engineering graduates in India are employable. Based on this statistic we can't say that all the graduates from regular engineering college are good.

Take our example

Me and my friend enrolled grad IETE after our BSc 13 years back and completed the course within 5 semesters after the date of enrollment, the reason to choose IETE, is because of the fact that we had already lost 3 years of our career in doing BSc. Probable now we feel we took right decision enrolling in IETE. There after we tried our luck in GATE and fortunately both o[censored]s good rank (within 50 AIR-All India Rank) got into IIT's did our Masters. Since then, I have a significant contribution in wired and wireless communication for which we are proud of; same with my friend too.

I think all these happens because of IETE, it enabled us to develop good theoretical skill. My opinion respect your institute where you are.
I.E.T.E is waste my 4years and 35000/- rupees. I have compleated the course in 3 years of private college.there is no job or training programmer in my attitude.incase i.e.te is only passed students there will be certificate issued.failed students or REB attended students willbe no provisional certificate or compleated certificate is notgived.It is bad institute.I waste my years no job, no qualification iam very sad you are absolutely right in this institution.this institution is more money in papers and other like project, REB etc.whatis my next opinion? Idon't no.always his god's grace.I appear the exam more than years this couse is not abled.This institute one of the most wrong is improvement.Only 50% mark is aggregate. this is ver bad.more years is passed in this attitude,
i want daily classes in iete board in bangalore.and new scheme was so tuf because practels
But why that institute is running these courses.thanks for ur comments, i am planning to study iete, but i changed my idea.
this course is very waste of time. i did this course and now i'm doing another degree. i wasted my one year.
I passed Dip IETE in 1995. I got a job immediately after I receive the certificate from IETE. At present, I am working as a telecom engineer for a multinational company. Also, I could work few years abroad.

Yes, it's true that all state govt's /Universities in India are not approved IETE courses. But Govt. of India and many State goverments are already recogonized this course. Please visit www.iete.org for more details.
you pray GOD.
GOD is the helpful one in the world.
GOD BLESS YOU.
sir, mem

I am pankesh singh And I certified by jetking Institute Hardware, Networking from laxmi nagar center.
Now the problem is that I have a passout from jetking on 20th, may
According to rule Insutitute gives a placement in any company, within 3 month's.but I did not get any type of job by Insutitute.
So, I request you, Please look about the matter, And we hope that you will sotout this problem.
Thanks&Regards
pankesh singh
contact -[protected]
i'm doing amiete course from bangalore i'm compleately satisfied join to this course becouse the syllabus of amiete is equivalent to gate syllabut that's why we can quilify gate examination easily and get good placement.thank you
Yaaa, this IETE Education, spoils the future of yonger Genaration, It must be stopped, I suggest IETE to go and Die soon.
Sir
I have got many jobs after DRAD IETE but joined one, my friends are great who has scotred more and doing good jobs than me.Thanks to IETE
I know many of my friends left I.E.T.E, in the middle of course and joined other education course run by state Government, I think I.E.T.E may be tough for them.
It depends on individual, if you have caliber then you will get a good job. And if you are just below average technical person, and some how you passed any course, it will be tough for you to get job, it is competitive world. I also passed this course way back in 1998, I got selected fot M.Tech (through GATE), since then i am woking in worlds second best semiconductor company. And I feel that I at par and better then any other iitian. It is your efforts you put in to acheive your goal. My dear friend just beleive in your self.
sir
i m a student of iete delhi centre and my complaint is about iete library . It is nessary that when u use library u must have library card which is issued when u summit 1500Rs/- which is not possible for every students even u cannot entre in the library
please do something for it for the future
I m feeling very depress now. What will I do now""""""""""""""""""?
IETE is good, I[censored] STUDY HARD. U wii get a good Job after Completing ur course. Be petience.
hi can u tell me is the registration form will return to the centre? mail me as early as possible.
Dear student,

please please please do not join to IETE org, because this course west my time & mony also, Only 50% mark is aggregate this is very bad rule, this is defucult to getting the marks, hence pls find other best way in life.
Dear Friends,

Iam a I.E.T.E student from Trivandrum, Our I, E, T, E local centre in Trivandrum is not up to the mark, anyhow Iam not satisfied with the I.E.T.E education, Iam planning to quit this course soon.
hello my self narendra. i am study in IETE(cs) but i don't have extra knowledge but this time i am in 5 semester in iete(cs). what i do ? I don't understand please help me.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other