[Resolved]  IIT Kharagpur e-mail:gatesignadm.iitkgp.ernet.in — STATUS OF MY OFFLINE GATE APPLICATION-2010

application no:625342

i sent my application on[protected] to IIT Kharagpur... yet to get acknowledgement from gate office

nor does the website provide information about offline application-2010 status ...

please GATE organisers do something about it ...

Comments

IITK — TAX SAVING BOND 022005-TSB INTEREST NOT RECEIVED

Dear

I have a bond of ICICI bank purchase on 08/04/2005 Rs. 10, 000/- for the tax saving purpose its maturity date 2010. Last year in march 2008 interest amount of Rs. 600 we have not received so please confirm me the same amount if deposited in any back a/c thru me.
my bond details are.

BONDHOLDER NO[protected]
CERTIFICATE NO 40752
NAME DEEP CHAND MISHRA
AMOUNT 10, 000/-
NO OF BONDS TWO
DISTINCTIVE NOS.[protected]

I hope you will help regarding my interest.

DCMishra

IIT Kanpur — STATUS OF MY OFFLINE GATE APPLICATION-2010

application no:625342

i sent my application on oct-21st to iit karagpur... yet to get acknowledgement from gate office

nor does the website provide information about offline application status ...

application no:609560

please GATE organisers do something about it
i had submitted my gate form 10/10/09 but still i had not got any acknowledgement card from the organisers so it would be very kind of you if you could do anything for me related to the issue.
I would be really thankful to you if you could give me confirmation about the reciept of my exam form.
Application no.-619893

Application no._A[protected]
I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU COULD GIVE ME CONFIRMATION ABOUT THE RECEIPT OF MY EXAM FORM
Application no.-627166

i had submitted my gate form 13/10/09 but still i had not got any acknowledgement card from the organisers so it would be very kind of you if you could do anything for me related to the issue.
Application no.-627166

application no:627166

Application no:978752
i had submitted my gate form on 21/10/09 .But my Signature was not scanned properly.
so what should i do now ?
Application no:978566
so what should i do now ?
Reference Number: FQ4X7738
Application no 951944

When I know that my photograph and signature as I loaded on the site are not acceptable. I upload my signature correctly but unable to upload my photograph in right time. but I already send hard copy of my signature and photograph with draft. please suggest me What can I do now?
good morning,
i bishwarup mukherjee has submitted my fully iit-jee form on 14129.but not recived any acknowledgment from the concern authority .

my form number is:-A[protected]..

please send me the positive response...

my application no. is 611419.
i have submitted my application form for GATE 2010 on the 12th of October'09 but neither have i received my acknowledgement card nor i am being able to receive any information regarding my application yet.
i will be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter.
please can you confirm about my apllication status of gate2010 which i have sent to iit kharagpur..my applicatio no is 617314
IIT Kanpur
Posted:[protected] by GOPINADH NALAM Send email

STATUS OF MY OFFLINE GATE APPLICATION-2010
application no:[protected]

i sent my application on nov-20st to iit kanpur... yet to get acknowledgement from gate office

nor does the website provide information about offline application status ...

my form no is A[protected]