[Resolved]  imintpoints.com — NO DELIVERY

Hello There!

Please follow the below mail trail. I am now restless and hopeless with the totally unprofessional behavior of Imint Staff and there inability to solve my issue. It more than 45 days that I have not received the merchandise which I ordered ( transaction id 50797).

1. Ordered POLO CABIN STROLLER 20 INCHES
2. Followed up with CC (by call and by phone), Later I was given up AWB number.
3. No AWB number I could find out on bluedart courier, Customer care asked me to wait for 12 days for resolution.
4. Followed up again after 15 days - Response was that I will get a call back from Supervisor.
5. Followed up again on (23/24 Dec) 2 times talked to Mohammad and other staff and I was promised that Supervisor will call me but no response.
6. Called up again 30-Dec, talked to Salma I was again promised that Supervisor will me before 7pm. Again no response till date.

CAN SOMEONE TAKE THIS ISSUE AND PROVIDE THE RESOLUTION. IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE IS COMMITTED AT IMINT AND YOU GUYS ARE PURELY CHEATING CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE INFORMATION. UNDER THE GOVT. ACT THIS IS UNLAWFUL AND I AS CUSTOMER MUST HAVE MY ORDER DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP AT THE EARLIEST.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION
IMINT A/C: [protected]

Shailendra Kumar
[protected]@ishail.com | [protected]@ishail.com

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:19 PM, <[protected]@imintpoints.com> wrote:
Dear Mr.Kumar,

Thank you for contacting imint member care.

With regards to your e-mail, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.We could see that it is more than 15 days after order is placed. For resolving this issue, we have raised a complaint with Reference No-584939. Kindly wait for few days within which this will be resolved and order reach your place.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Contact numbers:
Mumbai[protected]
Delhi[protected]
Bangalore[protected]
Hyderabad[protected]
Chennai[protected]
Kolkata[protected]

i-mint member in other cities can dial the nearest city number.

Website: www.imintpoints.com

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!

Warm Regards,
Anita Kumari
i-mint membercare

Quoting Shailendra Kumar <[protected]@ishail.com>:

> I had tried to locate the below AWB: [protected] on blue dart site and
> could
> not locate it. Please let me know the status of the delivery. It should
> be
> taking this long..
> Thanks
> Shailendra
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 6:01 PM, <[protected]@imintpoints.com> wrote:
> > Dear Mr.Kumar,
> >
> > Thank you for contacting imint membercare.
> >
> > With regards to your e-mail, We would like to inform you that as our
> > database you have ordered for the POLO CABIN STROLLER 20 INCHES has
> been
> > already dispatched and the courier details are as follows:-
> > 1) POLO CABIN STROLLER 20 INCHES
> > Despatch Date: 17-NOV-2008
> > Courier: BLUE DART
> > AWB: [protected]
> >
> > We request you to kindly check the same and revert us back.
> >
> > Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions
> or
> > Chennai[protected]
> > Kolkata[protected]
> > Website: www.imintpoints.com
> >
> > Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
> > Warm Regards,
> > >
> > > IMINT A/C: [protected]
> > >
> > > Shailendra

Comments

IMINT Cards — No Delivery

My Card#[protected]
I have ordered a Sony Home Theatre system in October. They deducted 26250 points towards it. I have called Delhi Help desk atleast 15 times and talked to a series of representatives like -Kiran Gopal, Salma, Gayatri including one person who tried to talk in American accent and claimes to be their manager and identified himself as Tony. None disclosed their employee number or complete name.
During each call, the rep would request very politely to wait for few more days for the arrival of the gift.
Even they do not respond on contacting over email.
Recently I observed they cancelled my order and refunded the points and. I lost 3 months in waiting for my item and my spend atleast 10 hrs on STD bill.
This is one of the worst customer care I have seen in my life!!!
Do Not go for this IMINTPOINTS!!!

imintpoints.com — not giving imint A/C details

I am holding imint card no [protected].After repeated requests getting no information that how many reward points have been accumulated in my above A/C
i have some more than 1500 point on my cc no. [protected] but the statement does not show the same, how will i come to know the no. of redemable points i have . Also i dont know how i can redeem the same for which the customer care does not provide any information even they speak rudely about it.
Imintpoints is a big hoax. I have sent many times an "unsubscribe" message to them and they have only started sending me more of their thrash mails. Totally worthless program.
I mint called me the next day of my complaint and got it resolved in 48 hours. Kudos...
Shailendra
sir

i have imint card but i want registar online throw internet
I would like to know my I Mint Points against card no [protected] and also wanterd to redeem the points and wish for update in my mobile no [protected] whenever any transactions done thru I Mint card .

Secondly i want new I Mint Card as the nos in the existing card is not legible properly . Expiry date of card is 12/17.

Best regards

SRINIVASAN S
429, 6th Cross, 5th Main, Ist Floor
RBI Layout JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore 560078
Mobile [protected]
Alternate email - srinivasan.[protected]@kennametal.com
I have collected about 18000 points on my icici credit card, which are transferred to imint.imint had sent a card (No.[protected]) on 18 aug-08 through courier, which never reached me till date.called the cus.care end no of times but no use.can anyone see into the matter please?or are we just fooled?
i have not received my imint card([protected]) till date.please do the needfull.
Im have been filling petrol in M.S.R.Service Station., K.R.Road., Gandhi Bazaar., Bangalore for the past so many months atleast for Rs.2, 500-00 every month but when I ASK THEM TO SWIPE THE IMINT CARD THEY KEEP SAYING the swiping unit is not programmed. I am sure that i am loosing a major number of points. How aRE YOU GOING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS. P.S.Ramanathan.
ICICI Card No.[protected] and IMINT card No.[protected].
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY IMINTPOINTS A/C NO[protected] IN NAME OF RAJESH MEGHANI
I have some more than 1500 point on my card but the statement does not show the same, how will i come to know the no. of redemable points i have . Also i dont know how i can redeem the same for which the customer care does not provide any information even they speak rudely about it.
i have more than 1000 imint points. To redeemed these points i talked on[protected] i was ensured to be sent a TEA SET within 3 days but the same has not been recieved yet. kindly expidite and informed.
have more than 1000 imint points. To redeemed these points i talked on[protected] i was ensured to be sent a TEA SET within 3 days but the same has not been recieved yet. kindly expidite and informed.cardno. [protected]
my imint card no. is [protected]. i have already registered but so far password has not been e-mailed to me. pl do the same on above e-mail and sms on mobile [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other