ina bearings india pvt. ltd — i m winner of british international lottery regarding my winning prize obtaining & i'm really winner or not.

kishor mohansingh girase
helo sir,
im kishor girase, winner of british international lottery
HOME OFFICE: 28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON
Customer Service
REFERENCE NUMBER:BTL/491OXI/04
BATCH NUMBER:12/25/0304
TICKET NUMBER:[protected]
is it right or wrong.
and if it is not a fake lottery company then for obtaining my money what i can do & u can also mail me is as above

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, kishorsingh.giras...
[Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -Help

Mail| Contacts| Calendar| Notepad Options Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web

Lifetime free Credit card

100s of chat rooms

Previous | Next | Back to Messages
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:10:39 +0000 (GMT)
From: "FRONTIER DELIVERY" <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> View Contact Details
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: DEAR KISHOR MOHANSINGH GIRASE, { MODE OF PAYMENT }ICICI BANK LIMITED. (33,000.00 Ruppes)
To: "kishorsingh girase" <kishorsingh.[protected]@yahoo.co.in>

Finchampstead
Berkshire
RG40 4RF

DEAR KISHOR MOHANSINGH GIRASE,

Message received and content understood.Sequel to your email we received, below are the method of payment. Please pay your delivery charges with the below option that is stated for you.

PAYMENT OPTION: ICICI BANK LIMITED

You are to pay ( £390.00 GBP ) in cash with your country currency (33,000.00 Ruppes) into our Representative Account in your country.

Pay with your country currency and send to us a copy of your payment slip and ID proof via email for confirmation

ICICI BANK LIMITED

ACCOUNT NAME: MAJID KHAN
ACOUNT NO:[protected]
BANK: ICICI BANK.
PAN: AWMPK5434C

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. And we will give you the following Update (date and time of delivery, expected date and a copy of your delivery courier draft (Receipt)

Please do endeavour to immediately make the payment. And send a copy of the transfer or deposite slip via email for confirmation.
Awaiting your payment details.

BEST REGARDS
Mr Maxwell Moore
Dispatch Officer
Frontier Forwarding Services Limited 24hrs online
Domestic road Freight service International Courier Sea freight and European Road

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
sir, i have not enough money so that better way for obtaing money at india from bank then suggest me
thanking u,
KISHOR GIRASE
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

ina bearings india pvt. ltd - i m winner of british international lottery regarding my winning prize obtaining & i'm really winner or not.

Company:ina bearings india pvt. ltd