[Resolved]  Income Tax Dept, Bangalore — Non-refund of tax paid

My PAN No. AARPM8552C
I have filed my returns for the AY[protected] and[protected]. I am yet to get the refund from Income Tax Dept. Bangalore - Range 6.

Comments

I have also not received my refund. Although I e-filed my income tax return for the assessment year[protected], I have received neither any communication on the same nor the refund.
My PAN No. AMQPM7206E
my pan no AKGPG0225P, i have not received any return for the financial year[protected] yet .
from past 03 year i am waiting for my refund of 3800rs but still i have not received it.Some problem with bangalore IT departement.i dont know were to go and complain regarding this.
PAN - BBCPS7464L THIS IS MY PAN NUMBER, from past 03 year i am waiting for my return but no update from IT OFFICE, .
SirMadam

Mine and My wife income tax refund for financial year[protected]/08-09 is still not done even after repeated follow up with concern ward incharge.I have visited the office of income tax thrice but no update and they told that it will be done by april end, but still no response

I am really sorry to say that the speed is very slow and they do not care about others money

Kindly reply back else I need to go to higher authorities

PAN NO OF SHIPRA JAIN: AHTPJ9743R
pan no of ankit choudhary:afupc2968n

Ankit Choudhary
Mobile: +91-[protected]/[protected]
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have not received my IT return refund that I had filed for the year[protected] yet.
My name is Ajay Kumar and PAN number is AXEPK2367D.

I have called many times to your IT returned counter which is run by State Bank and called also your head office at Gurgaown but replied that they did'nt get any processed file from IT return department where I submitted my return. Could you please tell me when can I get this refund money.

Thanks!
Ajay Kumar
Mobile: [protected]
i have not got my tax refund for assesment year[protected].
> My details: KHUSHWANT KUMAR SINGH
> PAN:ARIPS5945D
> DATE OF BIRTH:[protected]
> EMPLOYER: TCS
I have not received my refund money for the assessment year[protected], Please let me know how to proceed with IT department for getting this money. My PAN NO: ANNPM8967C
I have not received any refund from the IT Dept of Bangalore for the assessment year[protected], which i paid excess. Did anyone get any refund for[protected] ? How to claim for it ?

IT Deptmnt of Bangalore...Are they still alive? :-(

Can anyone help me, how to proceed further. My Pan number is BLPPS7042K

Santhosh
I have also not recieved the refund. The government/BBMP should make a proper process for the refunds also.

i have not received the Refund of TDS For assessment year[protected] till not. kindly let me know the procedure of finding it out.

my acknowledgment no. is [protected] dated 23.07.2008.

kindly make it arranged for the refund of the TDS amount.

my acknowledgment no. is [protected] dated 23.07.2008.

kindly make it arranged for the refund of the TDS amount.
I filed return in the month of July 2008 (for the assessment year 2007-08). It is almost two years completed, I have not received my refund. My PAN NO: AEDPR 0791Q.
PAN NO: APNPP8351D
RETURNS WERE SUBMITTED ON: 28 JULY 2007
ACKNOWLEGEMENT NO [protected]
My old Residential Address: #401/1 Athira 2nd Cross Sri Venkateshwara School Road KR Puram Bangalore 560036 Karnataka
New and Present Address: #5/1 2nd Cross Sri Sathya Saibaba Layout, Near Sea College KR Puram Bangalore 560036 Karnataka State
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND ARRANGE FOR THE REFUND IMMEDIATEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT or courier to my New residential address .PLEASE SEND THE REPLY TO [protected]@gmail.com AND MOBILE NO.[protected]
Income Tax Dept in Bangalore are thiefs. They are lethargic people with no work that's the reason these need years to give the refund...I guess that's the reason we have so many tax defaulters...
Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is VijaySanguvin and PAN number is BBBPS4467G.

I have not received my IT return refund that I had filed for the assessment year[protected] yet.I have got the acknowledgement for E-filing submission of my ITR-V form.

I have called many times to your IT returned counter which is run by State Bank and also called your head office at Gurgaon but got the reply that they did'nt get any processed file from IT return department where I submitted my return. Could you please tell me when can I get this refund money.

Thanks!
S.VijaySanguvin
Mobile: [protected]

TCS — I havnt got IT return for FY 2007-08-09

I havnt got IT refund for FY 2007-08 ,2008-09 from IT dept.Could you please guide me in this regards'
my mob no:[protected]/[protected]

I havnt got my IT refund for FY2007-08, 2008-09, Could you please guide me
Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is Tina joshi and my PAN Number is AGMPT2584L

Ihave not received my TDS Refund yet, I had filed for the assessment year[protected]. I Have updated my new account number and also residence address as my office address is changed. i have done everything as assessing officer said. please let know about my tds refund. kindly request you to needful.

Tina joshi