[Resolved]  income tax office itarsi(M.P) — refund of excess income tax deducted

Ref:income tax return no. [protected] dated 18 july 2006.
Dear sir
it is brought to your kind attention that Rs 550/- was deducted from my above referred return by ordnance factory Itarsi, for the assement year 2006-07.This was reflected by ordnance factory Itarsi in their form no. 16 and by me in the above refered return.Inspite of repeated reminders to I.T.O Itarsi, the excess amount has not been refunded till date.Please look into the matter and do the need full at your earliest.

Comments

Personal — deduction of income tax

my father is a retired central govt employee having all its fixed deposit and pension account at SBI Garulia, Br.Code- 1720. despite deposition of 15 H forms the authorities have deducted Income tax. This happens to almost all customers. pl. look into the matter.
to,
ito -1(1), bhopal,

sub;-return of amount
ref.;-ASLPK 8338C AND FORM NO. [protected] DT.07/JULY/2008

r/sir.
it is brougt to kind your attention, that Rs.800/ was deduct from my salary(tax deduction account number TAN of employer is BPLCO1047E) this mistake was proof my form-16 issued by my employer o/o engineering-in- chief BODHI water resource dept. bhopal . Please return the amount
To
Income Tax Officer
Income Tax Office
Itarsi

Respected Sir

I have served in Ordnance Factory, Itarsi as Personal Assistant. It is stated that I have filed the Income Tax Return for the Assessment Year 2009-10 on 09th July, 2009 whereas I have to be refund Rs. 3093/- for excess Income Tax. My Returned File No. is [protected] dated 09th July, 2009. My PAN Card No. is ADCPN6566D.

You are requested to kindly do the needful for early clearance of Refund of Rs. 3093/-

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

[NIMJE RAVINDRA]
PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Ordnance Factory Itarsi
Dated:[protected]
can i know the information to inform a black money .

I want to know how I can inform you about the black money.

Please send me some important Income Tax Office Addresses and its contact numbers with officers names (near Bardoli of Surat) so that I can inform them personally.

My Email Address is
[protected]@gmail.com

Thanking You,

Yours Trustfully,
Zahur Shaikh.
sir i have know many currupted pertson and politician.who have balck money so in m.p.
To,
Income tax officer
Itarsi M.P.

Respected Sir,

My name is Smt. sunita dubey my pan no is AZUPP1873B I file the return for refund of incometax my recept no is [protected] dt.31.3.2013 for Rs. 9930 but till date I could not received my refund. I request you kindly look into the matter and refunhd the amount please.

with regards