(Indane) Saroj Gas Agency, H - 10, Vikas Puri New Delhi — Not delivering Gas Cylinder in proper time

I have booked a cylinder with Saroj Gas Agency, H-10, Vikas Puri, New Delhi on[protected] but haven't received delievery yet[protected] despite of repeated request to the agency. This is happening every time when I use to book a gas cylinder. I haven't received cylinder prior to 8(eight) days every time, and too after repeated request by phone. Please take necessary action so that I may not suffer any more.
Thankyou Yours Truly
Pramod Kumar Sharma
Gas C. No. 25337

Comments

Not delievering Gas Cylinder in proper time
I have booked a cylinder with Trimurthi Gas Agency, Vikas Puri, New Delhi on[protected] but haven't received delievery yet[protected] despite of repeated request to the agency. This is happening every time when I use to book a gas cylinder. I haven't received cylinder prior to 8(eight) days every time, and too after repeated request by phone. Please take necessary action so that I may not suffer any more.
Thankyou Yours Truly
Vikas Kumar
Gas C. No. SGC 2564
I booked my cylinder before two days against gas no 25914 but i didn't get please send me my lpg cylinder is empty from last night

Company:(Indane) Saroj Gas Agency, H - 10, Vikas Puri New Delhi