[Resolved]  India Times Shopping / 16 GB Spy pen camera — 16 GB Spy pen camera from Indiatimes shopping.

I purchased 16 GB Spy pen camera from shopping.indiatimes.com

The product was not saving 16 GB.

Then I compalined the the same to indiatimes shopping.

they replaced the product.

but again replacement product is not working.

I request you to do the needful and let me know if more details required.

-Rashmin Joshi
Bangalore
[protected] / [protected]

Comments

SPY CAM PEN With AV — To replace the SPY CAM

I am hereby submitting receipt No. [protected] dated 22/8/2009 for making claim towards sending the SPYCAM for replacement as mentioned in the e-mail sent to you. Also see below. Kindly reply the e-mail at the earliest.
Manjit Singh

To: > Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 3:17 PM
> Sir,
> This is in reference to order No.[protected] dated 20/7/09,
> sub-order No. 71467317, account No. 74099 towards purchase
> of SpyCam Pen with AV recorder SPYPEN 4GB (Code
> MY7-SPYPEN-AMS-4).
> The above-mentioned item was delivered against cash payment
> on 30/7/2009. Unfortunately, this item has gone out of order
> on 12/8/2009. I made complained on 13/8/2009 for
> non-functioning of the SpyCam on phone number [protected]
> and I got reply that the concerned engineer will attend the
> problem with in 2-3 days. But, no response was there. On
> 20/8/2009 again I contacted on the same number; they gave me
> another contact phone number [protected]. As per discussion
> on this phone number, (7.27 PM on 20/08/09), I was asked to
> send back the SPYCAM for replacement to HS 18.
> On 21/8/09, I again made a contact to HS 18, they asked me
> to send back this item for replacement to “AMS Exporters
> (AMS Online), Shop No. 5.1.750/7, Hari Das Market, Bank
> Street, Koti, Hyderabad, 500001”. They also gave me
> courier Phone No. [protected] to collect this item from
> Bikaner. But, this courier company (TNT) bears no office in
> Bikaner. Again I made a contact to HS 18, they peoples asked
> me to send the SPYCAM by any courier from the Bikaner and to
> mail the courier receipt for getting the payment.
> As per advice, I am dispatching the SpyCam to
> above-mentioned address and the receipt will be sent to you
> for claim purpose. I here by request to replace the item at
> an earliest.
> Yours sincerely,
> (Manjit Singh)
> Address: H. No. C-8 Surajpura,
> Near KK colony,
> Bikaner (Rajasthan),
> Contact No. : [protected]; [protected]
I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED A PEN CAMERA OF 16GB BUT IT NEITHER IS GETTING CHARGED NOR SHOWING ANY INDICATION. THE PACKET WHICH WAS DELIVERED ME DOESNOT HAVE ANY USER-GUIDE(MANUAL) NOR ANY CD AS TOLD BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE ON MAKING ENQUIRY. MORE THAN 10 TIMES I TRIED TO MAKE COMPLAIN AGAINST THIS, BUT EVERYTIME I WAS ASSURED THAT WITHIN 5DAYS THE PRODUCT WOULD BE CHANGED. EVEN EVERY CAL I WAS GIVEN A NEW NO OF COMPLAINT, MY NEW COMLAIN NO139558, I FEEL CHEATED, I AM AN OFFICER OF PARAMILITARY, I DONOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO PERSUE THE MATTER. MY PRODUCT MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY THANKS////
the product 19gb spy pen camera which i have ordered on 21st febraury has not given delivery yet... pls mension the reason for the given appilication written above

thanking you

jayram v
I hav ordered for a 16gb pen drive and it hasnt arrived yet.
please do the needfull...

shijin abdul latheef
ramanagaram
pls dont buy any product from news paper . I have same problem about spycam.Its totally unuseful. and they are Cheting wit people.( INDIATIMES )
I ordered a 4GB spy camera from your company after reading an advertisement given by your company in the newspaper but I received a pen camera in the box without any CD or user manual. The packet was sent through VPP hence I could not check the contents of the box before making the payment. The camera is showing an incorrect date for every recording and the battery gets discharged too early. The company has played a fraud with me and I feel cheated.
In the above complaint the 4GB pen was purchased from India Times Shopping and the advertisement was published in Times of India.
A few issues to sort out :

<1> No user manual

<2> Memory : 16 GB : False

<3> No proper response on the customer care regarding complaints.
hi, i am living and works in klolkata .i want to buy pen in which i can takindg videos of front hidden camera pen pn.where in kolkata i can buy i want urgent
16GB Pen Camera which is not working properly, after sending back not got amount back

Hi all

This is complaint against Times India Shopping they are not upto the mark for customer satisfaction and cheating all customer by sending not working products. and when we send back that product they won't cancel that and return our money.

I have given order for 16GB pen drive on 19th March 2010- Order number:[protected], and i have got the product on 23 March 2010, on the same day i have checked the product which is not at all working properly. and ihave given for cancellation request through mail. but not got any reply. and 29th March 10 i got reply stating that i have to send that product back to them through tnt courier. That i have sent on 30th March 2010 and sent its courier receipt scan copy along with again cancellation request. from then to till now i have been contacting each and alternate days to their customer care about the cancellation they used to give only one answer that it will take 10 days for processing cancellation. Till today if we take that it has been taken from 1st of April then till today 20th April 2010 it is 14 working days has been finished i have not got my amount back, but today i got message stating that you request for replacement has been received by us and you will receive your product withing 6 working day.

I have all recording what ever i have spoken to customer care and what they have spoken to me. and also mail, Bank Statement amount paid to them etc. If required i will provide these all.

Please book proper complaint against them as they are simply giving wrong information and cheating to customer. For your reference i have attached txt file for all details whom i have spoken.

And also request all people not to buy any thing from times India shopping. They are only for Cheating. and the customer care is very worst and gives always false information.
The 16Gb pen which I purchased via Indiatimes & Trendz, worked fine for 2 days & started giving me charging problems... I complained to Trendz and they sent me a replacement within a week. This replacement had recording problems & I complained a second time...
This was again replaced and it worked fine for a week or so & stopped recording... Now the supplier said it was out of the 15day warranty period and that he couldn't do anything !!! Now I'm stuck with a worthless investment.
I had purchased 16gb pen camera from india times shopping. It was delivered to yesterday only i.e on 14.07.10. But the manual user is not sent along with it.
I contacted the customer service section three times. Each person has given me three telephone numbers to contact regarding products. All numbers were bogus. No one could respond properly. I tried to contact the customer service section. They asked me to wait for six working days and then the manual will be sent.
My aurgument is that when they have collected money well in advance they should attend the customers problems. Nobody is bothered. Now I am not able to operate the same. This item costs Rs.1889/- Does India Times Shopping have no value for customers money?
I feel very bad about this behaviour of the seller.

Ramesh Kulkarni
Belgaum, Karnataka

Indiatimes Shopping-16gb pen camera — Not responding after delivery

I have purchased 16gb pen camera through India Times Shopping for Rs.1889/- from Teknix,416 Daulate Bhavan,Opp Bhangawadi,Kalbadevi,Mumbai-400002 vide Bill No.895 dt.12.07.10,Phone No. 22035454.
The said item is received on 14.07.10 to me. I opened the parcel. There was not the manual of the item. I could not be able to operate it. So I contacted India Shopping Shopping over phone no.[protected] three times. All the three times, three different person talked to me saying that I have to wait for six days. I asked them to tell me the operation of the item. Each person has given me three different phone numbers to contact about the products. But there was no body to respond my quarry.

At the time of purchasing the item they have collected the money from me through Axis bank from my S/B account.Now I feel the item is not of good quality nor it is working.

Kindly advise me what shall I do? How to get the services from the Company who has manufactured it.

Ramesh Kulkarni
Belgaum, Karnataka
Ph.No.[protected]
tum bosudike log ladki logon ke chooth capture karne ke liye 16 gb spy cam chahiye kya... teri behan ko chodun ..
Indiatimes shopping is totally fraud and cheat.

I send mony for Sigmatel S400 handset, but different, defective, non-working, dead model was sent by Teknix. As per advice from Indiatimes, I sent back the mobile 4 times, but each time Teknix returned the box without opening it. The pesons do not respond to phone call.

Now the dead phone is lying with me !!! Everyone is advised to avoid the trap of Indiatimes Shopping.
I have saw about same spy pen add in Raj News tv. They are telling cost is Rs.1699/- + 200/- extra. Phone No is[protected]. I have a doubt on that..is it really working or not..?
I have the same problem. The spy pen is not working. I bought it from indiatimes.com

Guru
Let any specialist in Digital Camera tell me that my recent purchase of 16 GB pen camera was not recording more than 3 minutes contineously, why its happen, and tell me how to change the battery inside the pen camera kindly do mail me please.
[protected]@yahoo.com
Thank you...i was planning to buy it from Indiatimes. But after reading your comments, i have made up my mind not to buy it online.

16gb pen camera — it is not working when it was delivered till now

16gb pen camera is not working.when it is charged it getting heat. and the pressing button is not functioning properly. it was late because your phone number is not available in the original invoice. kindly contact me in this numbers: [protected],[protected],[protected].and replace my pen camera. when shall i sent this product to your office.