[Resolved]  India Times Shopping Readers offer — Non Fulfillment of order

I responded to an offer in mumbai times on 13th January which was booked on 14th January for lombard business stroller with a rs 1450 worth Zeus haversack free + tiffin box if you purchased through a credit card. The order number with a confirmation mail said[protected] worth rs 2950 on Jan 20th, this mentioned only the strolley and not the haversack or the other freebies. Anyways I wrote about this there was no response. On receiving the order called the customer service..First they refused to acknowledge what I was saying because customer service had no access to order details. Two the complaint ticket was not being generated, I was told what is your problem if you have recd the strolley.
Anyways on my insistenc eI received 103142 as complaint id which I was asked to write to Amit sharma with the same..295358 is the case number I got through a auto generated mail and no response since then. The deficiency of service is really horrible feeling and leaves you with a duped feeling. Also the recourse method offered is very bad. My money is already taken and the organisation is refusing to acknowledge what is due.

Complaint categoryCategory: Online Shopping