[Resolved]  indian gas (spurthi gas agnecis alwal, secunderabad) — not responded nobody even gas leakage-reg

now a day indiangas services very bad comparing to other gas agencies, even after booking delevering late, and recently when we informed that gas is lekaging to concern spurthi agencies alwal sec'bad. no body giving proper responce , we struggle a lot

our conusmer no21130 , how can indian gas will improve such problem creating agencies , i don't know..

kindly help us such problem creating dealers.

regards
srinivas

Comments

we have booked the cylinder on 8TH jan.08.but the cylinder has not come yet.

we have called 3 or 4 times daily in your agency i.e[aman gas agency ldh.]after sixteen days also they are saying that we will deliver it today but next we have to call again.

we are not satisfied with your agency because we have no cylinder at this time.

Customer I.D- AG 01813

MANOJ KUMAR
we have booked the cylinder on 8TH jan.08.but the cylinder has not come yet.

we are not satisfied with your agency because we have no cylinder at this time.

Customer I.D- AG 01813

MANOJ KUMAR
sir , i got no response from puneet gas agency's ph.no.27872552,27856431 .their Ph.nos. are always busy also no one pickup emergency no.[protected],[protected].
YES I AM ALSO FACED SOME PROBLEMS AT THE TIME OF
NEW REGISTRATION. I REGISTERED A NEW REGISTRATATION AFTER 4MONTHS. WHAT WILL HAPEEN IN FUTURE WE WILL WAIT AND SEE.

chittoor dt
SIR WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE SUPPLY OF CYLINDER FOR A NOT LESS THEN MONTH IT'S REALLY TROUBLESOME . TRY TO UNDERSTAND OUR PROBLEM WE ARE DEADLY IN NEED OF IT AND BECAUSE OF IT WE ARE BUYING THE CYLINDERS IN BLACK THAT COSTS US A GREAT DEAL OF AMOUNT AS MUCH AS 650 THAT'S THE PRICE FOR A DOMESTIC CYLINDER AND WE HAVE ALSO TRIED TO REACH YOU THROUGH TELEPHONE NUMBER BUT NO RESPONSE AND STILL TRYING THE NUMBERS ( [protected] , 22357242 , 22357295 WE CONSTANTLY RING ON THESE NUMBERS BUT NOBODY ATTENDS I REQUEST YOU TO CHECK IT YOURSELF FOR YOUR SATISFACTION HOPE YOU PAY SOME ATTENTION TO NEEDY ONES. NADEEM FAROOQ. - [protected].
i am a customber of your organisation of rajflamb code no. 9107266, main najafgarh road mohangarden new delhi.i booked gas on 29.01.2008. but,till this agency is not delever me cylender and not answering when.in every delevery they deled by 15 days.for asking they abousing and telling go where you want,all are in my packet.so. please consider my problem.
thanking you.

I am a customer of idian gas. My connection no-008276. I got no response from Jai Jawan Gas Service Dwarka ph.no.25085414/25087549/M-[protected].their Ph.nos. are always busy also no one pickup emergency.
I am trying for last ten days continow their above no. ,one time some body pick phone and book my gas ID-008276, booking no.21951. now he says that theit is no gas booking for this no.

I have face same for last two months, now i have not any fill gas sylender.

Shiv Kumar
M-[protected]/[protected]
Mail Id-: [protected]@indiatimes.com
my name is mahender singh i booking a gas sylinder in HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE CODE NO .IS 9107196 date near about 10/02/08 and delivered in 27/02/08 after 15days used and that is not work because sylinder in 3kg water so i request you please tack action in this matter.

mahender singh
ph.[protected]
Today i.e.8.1.2008 morning there was a gas leakage in our house at New Bhoiguda. Immediately at 7 AM I contacted [protected] and informed the person about the complaint and he said somebody at 8.30 AM will be attending the call. As nobody turned up, I again called the said mobile number and was informed by him that he as delegated the work to somebody who will in turn attend the call at 10 AM. Since then when ever I am trying the number, the person has switched off his mobile. I am still trying but no response. Kindly help.
Vijay kumar
I am trying for last ten days continow their above no., one time some body pick phone and book my gas ID-008276, booking no.21951. now he says that theit is no gas booking for this no.

I have face same for last two months, now i have not any fill gas sylender.

Shiv Kumar