INDIAN PASSPORT(DELHI) — DELAY IN ISSUE OF PASSPORT

STATUS
SENT NUMBER 5432
DATED 4-3-2008 BUT NOT RECIEVED TILL NOW[protected]
FILE NO. Z[protected] DATED[protected]

Comments

YOUR STATUS SHOW THAT THE PASSPORT IS SENT BUT NOT RECEIVED SO FAR.
DELAY IN ISSUE OF PASSPORT
FILE NO. Z062440 DT. 06.02.08, Z063504 DT. 25.02.08, Z063509 DT. 25.02.08, Z063510 DT. 25.02.08 OF DELHI REGION HAVE NOT RECEIVED SO FAR TILL TODAY i.e. 08.05.08.
FILE NO. A014713 DT. 17.04.2008 OF DELHI REGION HAVE NOT RECEIVED SO FAR TILL TODAY i.e. 01.06.08.
File Reference Number : A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
Applicant's Name : MANU MANOHAR SHYAM Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
STATUS :

i had applied for the passport, the verification was done nearly a month ago and still i do not have any clue about my passport. the status on the net is nothing...pl. confirm the status...

Its been more than 2 months for application of Passport vide ref no Z097838. The status is same for last 1 month and half. Request you to please confirm the status and expected date of dispatch.

Anurag

It has been over a month and a half[protected] since the verification process by 2 police officials of my passport( ref no- Z 808178, [protected] had been done and still i do not have any clue about my passport. It is a sincere request to confirm the status and expected date of dispatch.
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT 3 MONTHS AGO AND MY POLICE VERIFICATION IS DONE ON 2 JUNE 2008, MY FILE NO IS -
Z600046 . BUT WHEN I CHECK MY STATUS ONLINE, IT SHOWS NO INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE OR FILE REFERENCE IS NOT AVAILABLE.MY REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE IS DELHI.PPLZ REPLY SOON.
Delay of passport dispatching
Dear Sir/Madam
I applied my passport application on 22 Oct 2008. But My passport has not been dispatched by now. Earlier I could have seen passport status by using my File reference number. But Police repote is pending.& i hv nt got the any police enquiry Please dispatch my passport as soon as possible.This is very urgent.

Girish Grover
File reference number -- H 018401
Application submit date - 22 Oct 2008
DELHI
YOUR STATUS SHOW THAT THE PASSPORT IS SENT BUT NOT RECEIVED SO FAR.
FILE.NO- F009119 DT 08.04 2008. DELHI REGION HAVE NOT RECEIVED SO FAR TILL TODAY.13 01.2009. CONCERNED OFFICAL PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER SO THAT WE CAN RECEIVE OUR PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.
tatkal file no.T002354 at delhi, no status as it is ugent and my ticket for abroad is booked for 31/01/09, dilivery at faridabad will delay hence counter delivery is requested.
Sir
I have apply my Daughter SWATI SOOD passport at Delhi FILE REF F024432 dt 15.10.2008
police verifecation done on25th Nov.2008. Sir I am still awating her passport. pls adv status/delay reason.

awating yr replypls.
anoop
I applied for passport on 15 Feb 2007 with file number DLHZ80030207, but it has been over 2 years no9w and i have not received it.

I Mrs. Fahmina Zafar working as a research associate.

I Have applied my passport Rf#Z091708, dated[protected]. Yet now, in online enquiry this message“ Passport number H3998580 is allotted and dispatch process is underway” has been obtained since more than 4-5.

Sir, I have a presentation at Roune University, France on 20th April 2009 in POLYCHAR 19, International conference on polymer.

Therefore, I request to you please arrange my passport as soon as possible because I further need visa on the basis of the same.

I will be highly thankful if you arrange the same soon.

With warm regards

Dr. Fahmina Zafar

Materials Research Laboratory,

Deptt of Chemistry,

Jamia Millia Islamia
I Have applied my passport on 28/7/08 the file no for the same is H[protected] I have not received my passport yet, in online enquiry the message shows“ Passport number H4447992 is alloted and dispatch process is underway” . I would request you to please treat this as urgent as i have to visit Australia in the next month i.e. in July 2009, So kindly take this matter as serious and do the needful.

Nidhi Sharma
SIR IAM APPLYING FOR RENEWAL PASSPORT AT TRIVANDRUM PASSPORT OFFICE .BUT SIR OLD PASSPORT IS ISSUED FROM DELHI . TRIVANDRUM PASSPORT OFFICC AWAITING FROM
CONFIRMATION FROM DELHI .SIR PLEASE TAKE THIS REQUSET AND SENDING CONFIRMATION TO THIS NO FILE NO C016311 /09 TRIVANDRUM PASSPORT OFFICE
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Ref: File No. F016568 dt. 4-6-2009
Name: Pritpal Malhotra

It is more than 2-1/2 months, the passport has not been received so far. Kindly look into the matter and inform me as to when can I expect the passport.

Thks
Ref: F016568
File Ref: F016568 regarding delay in issue of passport.
Regarding delay in issue of passport. File Ref F016568

Its been more than 2 months since i applied for my one year old daughter passport. Passport application no is DLH-B[protected]. i checked the status online but it continue to show "Application is pneding for want of police report" for the last 1 month and half.

Request you to please confirm the status and expected date of dispatch.

Thanks & regards