[Resolved]  Indigo -Decor — Product problem

On 4th December 2008 that is 16 months after purchased we faced problem in our car.We gave our car to you on that time.You took 2 months to rectified that problem.So I would like to notice your kind attention that my 2 month of warranty was lied at your workshop only.At that time you done total overhauling work.
If you done total overhauling of engine than there was no question arrise of not adhere to 2nd free service.As per your guide line we gave our car for service after 500 kilometer because you done total engine work.Before going to Gujarat we again gave our car for check up and you would find okay that time.
Problem occured on warranty period and you are telling us of out of warranty period. Mr.saurabh as per our telephonic discussion you aggreed for Rs.25, 000/- of new bare engine replacement.Now you are demanding Rs.36, 500/- So please tell me why you increase this amount after bargaining with you & Mr.Paul, you are agreed on Rs.21000/- for total replacement of new bare engine.At that time I also agreed on Rs.21000/-
Okay I will agreed to pay this amount. But now I am demand for loner car charge for the period of 4 months i.e.( Dec-2008 and Jan-2009) and ( 12 th March 2009 to 12 May 2009)Please arrange for loner car from tommorrow as I am suffering a lot without car.I already demanded for loner car here before but you didn't think on my problem. My business is on wheel only so please solve this issue as early as possible.(Please note that third month will start from tomorrow)
If you can't able to give this then please give me your superior's E-mail id so I can explain him my real problem.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other