[Resolved]  Indus Inverter — Inverter battery complaint

I had purchased the indus inverter in june 2006.Only inverter machine gauranty card was given and battery gauranty card was not given.I had also done yearly maintenance contract in which they have mentioned that if the yearly maintenance contract expires and if it is not renewed then we the customer will be responsible for the life of the battery.
In february 2008 i had made the contract but the company failed to come for maintenance every 3 months. The company technican came after we calling him.In november he came & told that the battery is become weak & you have to replace the battery.I told them it is due to their negligence they have failed to come for regular maintenance checkup & due to Distilled water was not filled properly the battery is become weak.
To that they replied that they have shortage of manpower.
Please go through my complaint & give me necessary feedback

Yours sincerely
Sundeep R Lotlikar

Comments

I agree with Sundeep's complaint. I faced the same problem with the battery. When I lodged complaint with Indus, I was told to replace the entire unit (i.e. battery and UPS). When I enquired about how much discount I would get, I was told that they would discount only upto Rs. 1500/-. I asked them why the discount was so low when the UPS was working fine. And I was told that the goods has value only when it is in showroom. The moment, it is sold, its value decreases. I felt to shoot that fellow, after telling him, that he had value only when he was in his mother's womb and after 50 years out of mother's womb, his value had become zero.
I noticed that Indus sales guys speak quite sweet and service guys are equally (or more) arrogant. It is high time that some action must be taken against them and teach them a good lesson.
I have purchased Indus Inverter in Dec 2007 thru Nageshwar Electricals, Mulund, Mumbai.Now it has developed a problem of continuously making and breaking recharging the battery as a result there is a continuous power fluctuation. I have brought this problem to the notice of Nageshwar Electricals but there is no response from Nageshwar.
Will somebody provide me the tel no of Indus Inverter, Dombivali ?
I agree to the above scenarion I had written a mail below there is no response yet
Dear Mr Vijay Dumbre,

This is with reference to the Purchase of inverter done in the month of March, 24, 2008 warranty expired
As per the warranty card the expiry is valid till 18 months from the date of purchase
Ideally date wise it expired in the month of September 09 But before that happens the battery was responding weak

Like the water was getting exhausted very fast and we use to inform the service person about the same as why the maintenance
Is Falling due within a month or so He use to just respond that the water has exhausted but actually the battery was got weak
Later I was out India for some weeks but my family again said that the charging goes very fast less than an hour

Last Sunday when we told them that there seems to be a problem in the battery then they asked the technician to check separately
Last so many months we were just told its water servicing required rest seems fine The technician then told to replace the battery

I fail to understand as why there are failure of checks on the battery from your side When we tell then you check the battery weakness.
I can share with you the trail of the month wise servicing done basis which you can understand that there was actually a battery problem.
The delay was actually from your side where no one bothered to inform us that the battery was weak also told about 12 hours charging minimum
required necessity Also we as a layman will not understand about the technicality of the product

My sincere request to you is please do the battery replacement considering it a postponing of the bug over the period to avoid the replacement
You may charge me a nominal amount affordable to me in that matter
Hoping for a positive reply from your side.

Thanking You