[Resolved]  INFANE LPG CYLINDER — UNABLE TO BOOK GAS CYLINDER

I stay at Kalkaji .and I have problems in making booking of gas cylinder with my gas agency, Sahaj Gas service over phone[protected],[protected] as their telephone numbers are always hang up. I am unable to book in person as my working hours are from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm on all days(except Sundays) and by the time I reach home on week days is 6.30 pm.
and fortunately if I gets the number they do not even pick the phone .The staff (especially lady staff) of this agency is so rude to the customers. I always take 10-12 days on telephone but every time I had to go personally to get the cylinder booked .
I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrange ments for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address or they should develop thier own website and make their customers to book gas cylinder online.
My mobile number: [protected]
Consumer number: 17818
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:27:26
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am facing problems in making booking of gas cylinder with my gas agency (Sona Ent, Masood Pur, Vasant Kunj). I tried so many times from las 10 days over phone as their telephone numbers are always hang up. I am unable to book in person as my working hours are from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm on all days(except Sundays) and by the time I reach home on week days is 7.00 pm.

I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrange ments for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. I have one more suggestion, they can create a website and make their customers to book gas cylinder online.

Mob: [protected]