[Resolved]  Innova Garnet Solutions India Ltd — Non-Existing (fraudulent company)

HI,
IGS( Innova Garnet Solutions India Ltd)
i am a placement consultant ,Innova garnet solutions India Ltd had recruited 16 candidates for the post of software trainee ,and students have made payments regarding the same to to Mr.Kiran, and Mr.Kishore noorie (MD) with the help of Mr. Raghavendra Rao and Mr. Durga prasad rao who pretends to be the HR of the company,they have charged 30000 from each candidate with the help K.Neeraj Kumar ([protected]@gmail.com) phone-[protected] (number presently working) and have made students to suffer a lot along with me. I will soon upload there photographs

Comments

hi
this is sanjeeva reddy selected for innova garnet solutions in campus drive in (ST.AUGUSTINE G COLLEGE), along with me 10 more persons were selected and we paid RS 15000 per person, and they gave September 11th as joining date we have even offer letters too but there is no company at that adders, even our college management is not taking this matter seriously now we are suffering from family wise as well as from society wise we dont know what to do where to go next.
if any one know about this company and can help please contact me at [protected](hyderabad)

I got this company also a company infovision through Mr.romesh shrivastava.I also placed my candidates.Now company is no where, also infovision is not giving the package they agreed and terms mentioned on offer letter.

I along with my candiadtes are suffuering a lot.Those freshers are wasting thier time just because of this fraudalant.

Romesh Shrivastava is now dening to give any rembusrment and not even any replacement.

Can anyone suggest how to get justice to these candidates. Even I am helpless.

Please suggest.