Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh — Promotion offer not dispatched

CEO
Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd.
Chandigarh

Sub: HP's Students Promotion Offer.

I have recently purchased a Presario Laptop, the details of which are mentioned below.
Model No. : CQ45-205AU
Invoice No. : 415 dated 4-Sept-2009
Seller : Cyber Space, 90-A, Lane No. 3, Gopal Bari, Jaipur.

I had sent across a demand draft of Rs. 1299 to IIEPL to claim Philips Music Video Player, being HP's Student Promotion offer. However, Even till date (November 29, 2009) I have not received the gift. The HP's terms and conditions hosted on its website mentions a delivery and processing time of 6 weeks. However, even after 10 weeks I have not received the gift. I feel like having been cheated by the company. Every time I have sent a mail to the company , I am told it would take few more weeks.

I wish to convey my grievance through this website, for necessary action.

Rati Gupta
House # D-450,
Malviya Nagar,
Jaipur

Promotion offer not dispatched

Comments

Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh — not receiving of gift claimed

To,
The C.E.O,
Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd.,
Chandigarh

SUB: REGARDING THE GIFT CLAIMED, NOT RECEIVED

i ajinkya niwal ,male 22, currently studyin in mumbai...i had taken a vodafone connection for which i was about to recieve a gift provided through "INNOVATIVE INCENTIVES AND EVENTS PVT LTD". but i have not received the same from your institute.

THE DETAILS OF MY COUPON NUMBER IS 1855911.
THE VODAFONE NUMBER IS [protected]
UNDER THE CLAIM ITS A REEBOK WATCH...

i had called your company MANY times but the result is nowhere around any satisfactory reply...
please consider my request, and provide for the same so that i can get the gift as early as possible
yours faithfully,
ajinkya niwal
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Even after 11 weeks there seems to be no response from Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh. Please friends do not purchase Hewlett Packard products. They are corporate cheats...who are befooling innocent customers..conniving with Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh.
Dear Sir

Gift has been dispatched and delivered also thru Overnite express Delivered with Sign to on Thursday, December 17, 2009

You are requested to close the complaint as it is already closed from our end

Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd