Inspiration slimming & beauty clinic — Not refunding the amount

Inspiration nin kalyani nagr, the baron's club, 1st floor, opp joggers park pune 26, tel[protected]

its new beauty clinic, after seeing advertisement i went there for facial & hair cut.They charged 4157 from me for hair & 2500 for other beauty (facial, waxing and body polishing).

Their products causes reaction on me.

After this they cut my hair very badly which i never expect this form them, after complaining I said i never aksed about that type .Then I decided not to take Hair spa and Body polishing but they did not return my money as well.I.They charged too high for facial which cause small pimples on my face, they destry my face.

In front of me 1 lady came she ask about hair coloring but they put bad color on her after that aslo they are torturing her.

Neither hair are good nor face.

Their way of talking is not at all good.

Kindly, close that clinic.I need justice please forum help me please.

Comments

inspirations is pathetic place we need this clinic to close down
I agree with you. They should be closed down. They r cheating people. I joined post natal package for Rs 2999, but the sales manager succeeded in taking Rs 10, 000 from me telling she will give many other additional things. These additional packages were not mentioned properly in the card, and now they say I am not eligible to get additional packages. I miscarried twice due to their slimming treatments and have lost my job also. I want refund and they r not refunding my Rs 10, 000. I have spent Rs 20, 000 extra to recover from health damages due to their treatments.
my weigth is around 75 kg, my age is 21. I m planning to joining inspersstion to reduce weghit. can some one suggest me should i joing such club or not i m confused. kindly suggest
I agree.I was also duped by this stupid institute

Inspiration slimming & beauty clinic