[Resolved]  io-sound i009 mobile — INVALID IMEI NO.

io-sound/i009 Complaints - unregistered IMEI number
View all io-sound/i009 complaints
io-sound/i009
Posted:[protected] by Robin Bass Send email

unregistered IMEI number
I am a reliance mobile user.I bought a io-sound i009 dual sim based mobile.I got a call from you regarding that the handset I am using have no valid IMEI no.I have got the same words by sms. I think you shouldnot check or some thing wrong happens. But i want to clear my views and my records.
Imei (1st) : [protected]
mobile no : [protected](rgsm)
[protected] (cellone)
Please take some necessary step and confirm me about the validity of the IMEI. Thanks.
INVALID IMEI NO.

Comments

unregistered IMEI number
I am a tata docomo mobile user.I bought a io-sound i75 dual sim based mobile.I got a call from you regarding that the handset I am using have no valid IMEI no.I have got the same words by sms. I think you shouldnot check or some thing wrong happens. But i want to clear my views and my records.
Mobile : io-sound i75
mobile no : [protected]
my mobile one sim is not working why?
I am a tata docomo mobile user.I bought a io-sound i009 dual sim based mobile.I got a call from you regarding that the handset I am using have no valid IMEI no.I have got the same words by sms. I think you shouldnot check or some thing wrong happens. But i want to clear my views and my records.
imei no. [protected]
mobile no. [protected] (rgsm)
[protected] (do co mo)
imei no. [protected]
mobile no. [protected] (rgsm)
[protected] (do co mo)
i have purchased i009 mob phone double sim facility.i found w.e.f. 01-12-09 that one sim is not working.please tell me solution if any.
i have purchased i009 mobile phone double sim facility. but dec.month in one sim is not working.so please tell me solution if any.
my i009 mobile imei number -[protected]
& imeisv number -78
sir, mera mobile phone mein ek bsnl number & dusra idea ka sim use hota hai. dono number mera use hota .isliye dono sim ko chalu kiya jaye.
mera io i009 ka second sim work nahi ho raha hai .sir plz mera second sim start kare.
unregistered IMEI number
I am a reliance mobile user.I bought a io-sound 102 dual sim based mobile.I got a call from you regarding that the handset I am using have no valid IMEI no.I think you shouldnot check or some thing wrong happens. But i want to clear my views and my IMEI number.
Mobile : io-sound 102
Imei (1st) : [protected]
mobile no : [protected](rgsm)
[protected] (cellone)

io-sound — invalid imei number

i buyed io sound mobile dual sim mobile.but due 2 imei no my 1 sim is not working.my imei no is [protected]
invalid imei number
i buyed io sound mobile dual sim mobile.but due 2 imei no my 1 sim is not working.my IMEI no is
[protected], IMEISV:78, IMEI no is [protected]
my handset imei no ths [protected]
my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
so please send to me my mail id i-oo9 sofware conected internet software
thanks
I have purchase io-sound i009 mobile . My Sim1 is working but Sim 2 is not working & my IMEI number is [protected]
i buyed io sound mobile dual sim mobile.but due 2 imei no my 1 sim is not working.my imei no is[protected]
I have bought iosound i009 Mobile dualsim in February 2009 but my mobile not work properly like as dual port which are inserted the SIM.

My Mobile IMEI No [protected]

Sir please i'm request to you that ki mera phone thik kara dejiye
aur send it Internet Connected Software In My email
my second sim is not working properly
i have purchased i80 mob phone with double sim facilit.one sim is not working..please tell me solution if

any
model; i80.
I have taken t mobile connection in USA, but its not working, not able to select and search the network, let me know is this mobile is compatable in USA or not

Complaint categoryCategory: Other