[Resolved]  IPTV Delhi Rs. 199/-Plan — Non functioning of IPTV on initiallisation of Chennels.

I have IPTV connection in the end of November, 2008 in my Govt. premises at G-395 Nauroji Nagar, New Delhi through my landline telephone connection No 26182250. Since then hardly 2 or 3 days IPTV in working conditions.
Now even near about 15 days the IPTV is not working. I have approached several times to Customer care as well as representatives of IPTV. No body bothered about it.
I have lunched my complain several time by internet and again I haven't got any feedback form IPTV.
Now it is my humble request to you that whether IPTV should withdrawal this connection or should rectify the problem.

With Regards
G.P.Yadav

Comments

iptv — NON FUNCTIONING OF PROGRAM

I have connection of IPTV in the end of November, 2008 in my landline No. 26182250. Unfortunately it worked hardly 2 or 3 days only. Since then the programmes are not showing. Thereafter I have lodged several complaints on phone and through internet. But nobody bothered about custmer's problem. When I call at call centre they asked my name and contact number. After that nobody bothered. Kindly look into the matter urgently or my IPTV may be disconnected.
please give me a channel TV5 monde asie
I have taken IPTV connection in November, 2008 installated at my house at F-69/s-3 Dilshad Colony, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95 through my landline telephone connection No 22355578. Since then I am facing connection error at every 5 minutes.
I have approached several times to Customer care representatives through phone calls of IPTV but no body has even turned up.

Sanjeev Paul
I have taken IPTV connection in December 2008 installated at my house at C-1/331 GR FLR SECTOR -11 ROHINI DELHI-110085through my landline telephone connection No 27574018 &MY PORT NO. IS I0110883 Since then I am facing connection error at every 2HOURS.

Mrs.Rajesh bhardwaj
I have taken IPTV connection on 06th July 2009 At F-90 B.K.Dutt Colony New Delhi 110003 my iptv is not working its always display network initialiazation faild I am trying to contact for last 3 days iptv coustor care no.12699 and 2699009 but its always busy and failed to contact. My land line no. is 24654459

Please look into the matter
I have applied for MTNL IPTV connection on 18 july 2009 at my house at O 56ext vani vihar uttam nagar Delhi-59 through my landline telephone connection No [protected]. Since then I am waiting for any response from MTNL IPTV people for installation.
I have approached several times to Customer care representatives, sale team & engr through phone calls of IPTV but no body has even turned up even sale persons and engr are not picking up my phone.Now i hae dicided not to take this connection.

Sandarbh Srivastava
I have taken IPTV connection on 17th June 2009 At H.No. 927/1, Gali No. E40/2 Molarband Extn, Badarpur, New Delhi 110044 my iptv is not working its from 11 Aug 2009 display network initialiazation faild I am trying to contact for last 3 days iptv coustor care no.12699 and 2699009 but its always busy and failed to contact. My land line no. is 29894620

Krishna Kumar
mip tv tel number [protected] not working date of 08 08 2009 wi log complend coustmer cear no [protected] so many times but no risponce this ip tv systems is total west time & many & harasment
lasy ip tv systems
i want to install dish tv, can i watch playboy tv and other x rated on satellite tv
yes u all of saying right because i receved a call from iptv exc and he offer me to take the connection and i accept it exc came and recived doc and check from me on 7 sept. and he told me that sir next one week u get ur connection but i am still waiting and he also give me a person no. his name is PANKAJ and no. is [protected]. and now i request all that pl. not booking more iptv connection.
OUR PHONE NO. IS 27324863
I have complaint so many times regarding the adapter, but nobody turned up to replace it. Atlast i went to MTNL office and exchanged it by hand.

My second complaint regarding the remote, which is not working at all, from last 2 months. I am trying to contact for last 3 days iptv customer care no.12699 and 2699009 but it is always busy and failed to contact. My land line no. is 26346905
Whenever i try to make complaint for IPTV on customer care no 12699, IVR says for hindi press 1, for english press 2, it will ask again and again same thing no matter what you press. I'm fed up of this kind of customer support. can anyone give me other customer care contact no.

Sanjay Sharma
This is Ankur from gurgaon. I am very surprised that people are facing so many problems from IPTV connection. I am using MYWAY IPTV connection. The installation was rapid and quick. The service is so good and i do not have any such problem. Even i like it more because of the fine picture and sound quality, Movies on demand contains lots of movies, picture in picture view and i can surf at the same time. Also the BSNL have pretty large network in most of the places that makes it very feasible. I think the connection which i am using is better. I have no such issues.
Not only is IPTV not working, but icontrol phone is also not being attended to.

Press 1 & 2 tamasha goes on.

What is going on?
pls inform me about any information of BTC 2010.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other