[Resolved]  itbl telecom pvt.ltd. — postpaid connection

sir
i am virendra prasad i have purchase anew post paid conection from itbl telecom pvt ltd new delhi whose no is [protected] was yet not been started which is been purchase on 10/03/2008 and offently we have resquted complaint to you c.c but c.c has been forwaded the compliant to you h.o.d but there was no reply from h.o.d . so i want a immediate response from you side if it is not possible so please be inform to me within 12hours
by mail or telephonic conversation
so that i can go to consumer fourm.
virendra prasad
163 madanpur khader sarita vihar
new delhi
pin-110076
mobile-[protected]

Comments

sir
by mail or telephonic conversation
so that i can go to consumer fourm.
virendra prasad
163 madanpur khader sarita vihar
new delhi
pin-110076
mobile-[protected]
tumahri company ko tum tala laga do 14 oct ko apply kiya hua aaj tak set aaya nahi aur amit kalara ko to nikal ke bahar fenkh do aur kal tak mere paas set aaya nahi to main kisi bhi court mein case dal dunga ok amit kalra ki maa ki0

Spice Telecom — regarding not taking postpaid connection

my compiant is regarding in raichur outlet the people r nt converting prepaid to postpaid connection as my dad is having same spice connection frm last 9 yrs n he is paying his bills correctly my cell no is [protected] .as am vry frequent user so i need postpaid connection . n the people of raichur outlet r vry lazy plz i request u to take serious action .

thanking you,
adarsh
I am used 4 four vodafone postped conation and deposited timely Bill's But i not teceived original Monthly Bill's and I send Request to vodafone costmer care but not responce perporly, so help me, i go consumer cort

Vaishali Nagar jaipur
Mob. [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected]
Useless customer care
I am Dinesh Swami one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] or [protected] suffering from the worse services just because o[censored]seless "Customer Care Services.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless... and Not Received Monthly Bills, i go to cord and send notice

[protected], [protected],
agar vodafone walo ne mere charo(4) mobile ka bill mere Home Address par nahi bhaja to me consumer cort me case kar doga es liya mere se contact karo

[protected], [protected]
i am vishal gupta from ludhiana. i am using vodafone mobile postpaid connection for two years.i wanted to migrate my connection to prepaid but the company is not ready to migrate my connection .when i says that give me this statement in written then they are not ready to give it.kindly help me to relsolve this problem.my num is [protected].
the SONI Company DVD System repair with wirrenty period not asccepted we have want repair charges
Dear sir

I am request for you ki mere mobil me last manday night 11:30 clock blance Rs 27 few pias tha. next morning 10:00 clock -9.27pias tha. main janna cahata hu ki mere pias kis liy kate gaye hai. agar aap is ka jawab they sakte hai to mere mobil per phone kar ke bata they nhi to main aage ki jamedari nhi luga.
Mera phone number [protected] hai
main complent bhi vodafone main ki thi complent number hai [protected] mari baat ek ladki and mr rajeev se jo ces dipartment hai and evening main mr vinod se hui thi
Dear Sir/Madam

I have a complaint regarding my new no. I purcahsed a new idea connection on[protected]. I executive came from ITBL telecom pvt. ltd. and he gave me a postpaid sim. The sim no. is[protected]. A madam told me that your no. will active in 24 hrs. but still is not activated. I talked in customer care. They are saying that your address is nagative. Our executive came 2 times but he couldn't be find your address. So how can i believe that your executive came 2 times. My address is positive. I can prove it. I talked with a madam (Miss Priya) in ITBL telecom. She told me that your no. will active in[protected]. If it willn't active so she's responsible for it. Then next day i called in ITBL for talking with priya but they told me that noone priya is here. So you tell me who's responsible for it. Now i don't wanna this no. because miss priya said that if your no. will not active on this date then they will take this no. and will give me cash but she didn't do this, so please revert back this no. and refund my cash with interest otherwise i will have to complaint in consumer court. Because this mistake from your side. My alternet no. is [protected]. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Manish Rohilla
ITBL executive came on behalf of reliance communication to deliver 3 postpaid SIM against the identity document and cheque of Rs 1350. The verification was also made but then even after couple of weeks the SIm cards are not activated. I visited relaince store to find out that there is no information of the numbers alotted to me excep one which is alotted to somebody else. It's utter crap and fraud... Can somebody let me know ITBL contact no.

The numbers alotted to me were [protected], [protected], [protected]
Even, I was also cheated by ITBL Telecom Pvt. Ltd. They have given me an old model of Photon Whiz. In which I do not get any 1GB memory option, I also do not get the option for 1 month subscription free option. I do request you all to come unite and find against this fradulent valueless company. They have defamed the trust of TATA Teleservices. Please, do not access any service of ITBL, they only cheat people. And, Infact I am going to file a consumer complaint againt TATA Teleservices and it's associate partner ITBL Telecom Pvt. Ltd. And, if anybody is interested to join the race against fraud, are wholeheartedly invited.

You can contact me at, [protected].
i have a complaint regarding my new no. I purcahsed a new idea connection on[protected]. I executive came from ITBL telecom pvt. ltd. and he gave me a postpaid sim. A madam told me that your no. will active in 24 hrs. but still is not activated.I talked with a madam (Miss Riya) in ITBL telecom. will not active on this date then they will take this no. and will give me cash but she didn't do this, so please revert back this no. and refund my cash with interest otherwise i will have to complaint in consumer court. Because this mistake from your side. My alternet no. is [protected]Please contact me as soon as possible.

VIJAY SHARMA
one of your sales exicutive called me up and he said you are getting a scheme now u can make unlimited std call on any one number. my number taked one week to activate + now theres no scheme on my number.
plzz help me out sales exicutive name is saurav = [protected] his teamleader name is rajeev = [protected].
i want response in next 24 hourss else i will file a case in consumer court against your company!

Saahil Anand [advocate]
company adderes = ITBL TELECOM PVT. LIMITED, NARAYANA DELHI
i have a complaint regarding my new no. I purcahsed a new idea connection on[protected] &[protected]. I executive came from ITBL telecom pvt. ltd. and he gave me a postpaid sim. A madam told me that your no. will active in 24 hrs. but still is not activated.I talked with a madam (Miss Riya & Mr. Gurmeet Koor, [protected]) in ITBL telecom. will not active on this date then they will take this no. and will give me cash but she didn't do this, so please revert back this no. and refund my cash with interest otherwise i will have to complaint in consumer court. Because this mistake from your side. My alternet no. is [protected] Please contact me as soon as possible.

VIJAY SHARMA
I have compalint regarding my new number .I purchased a idea post paid connection on 18-11-09 .An executive came from ITL telecom and gave me sim.Some kiran and ravi call me that my number will e activated in 48hrs but till the date its not...I am gonna sue you people...

I have launched FIR against you, and I promise you ITBL people, I am gonna drag you people to court...

ITBL Private Limited — Fraud from the company

I am Nikhil Garg a resident of delhi. The company called "ITBL Private Limited" which call itself a franchisee of "IDEA Cellular limited" and provided me a sim card for an amount of Rs. 500/- which is not yet activated (after 2 days) and customer care people [protected] are not ready to answer my calls now and after 2 days they are saying that it is a premium number and i have to pay an amount of Rs. 5000/- for that number which they promised me for Rs. 500. I had a word with Mr. Vibhu Datta (Manager Backend Operations) '[protected]' at ITBL who is not ready to take the responsibility for the fault and is not providing me the contact numbers for any concerned or senior person. I am really sorry to the fact that a reputed company like IDEA cellular is hiring such companies and spoiling its own reputation. I hereby request the higher authorities to look into the matter and resolve my problem.

Nikhil Garg

I am Sumit Sharma from Noida and I am submitting this compliant against itbl telecom pvt.ltd as i have been cheated by this company.I was using prepaid connection I received call from lady called Suman she said that she is offering me postpaid connection on the same number.I accepted her offer then I paid 500 rupees and they provided me new SIM card and said it will be activated within 24 hrs.I provided my documents and money on 29 SEPT till this date my phone is not working.I called there customer care number and spoke to a lady called Kusum pandey who was very arogant and rude.She said she will send her executive on Monday but no one came..Now I called Idea Services customer care they there DSA which is ITBL will provided me the correct SIM card as ITBL has provided incorrect SIM card.Now ITBL says they cannot refund my 500 rupees as that is non refundable I need to go IDEA service center so that I have to pay 75 rupees again to get new SIM card.This is totally fraud on the IDEA aswell as ITBL is doing.You are my last hope to get this matter resolved..Also I can see other complaints regarding this company still these people are making fool of innocent customers.

Kindly revert back as I have mentioned previously that you are my LAST HOPE.

Yours,