[Resolved]  Itizen Semester 1Asian Pasafic Ilearn Traning Center — not setisfaction and not marksheet awalable

sir
one compani name asian pacific Ilearn traning center (Semester - I 144 hrs ( 6 Months)) but not class and hap aducation 1000 student mark sheet not give my
bilaspur chhattisgarh ntpc sepat and other sity pleas sir company and traning center claim to par student 6799 rupes every one student aducation fee please refund or compleat aducation and certyficate mark sheet avalable this compani company is asian pacific aducation trust
company add-For further details contact us at :

iLEARN TRAINING CENTRE
# B-6/7, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase - ll, New Delhi - 110 020.
Contact no.: [protected]/12/13

Or

e-mail us at :
[protected]@ilearn.co.in

(2)
New Delhi
B-6/7, 2nd floor, Okhla, Phase 2, New Delhi – 110 020.
Phone:[protected]/12/13

(3) Kolkata

1st Floor, Jamuna Apartments, Beside V.I.P. Towers, 86, Golaghata Road, Kolkata – 700 048.
Phone:[protected] / 32985014
For further details contact us at :

Comments

Im BSc student and I did course in Kolkata - iLEARN centre and it is really good course and faculty is very good there. Im really satisfied with the the course and institute.
this cirtificate is not valid
my itzen certificate is not come .but i have already completed mycourse till 4months. so why my certificate is not come
I AM LEARNING A ITZEN SO VIEW MY ADMITION
i am samit bhanjan das id-no-1013243.
i am student of itizen sem1.i have to change mycenter (purulia to asansol), i have already submit my reciptcopy to purulia center, but did not take classes for my job.so i request u to change my classes from purulia to asansol.pls reply me as soon as possibile ...thanks
samit bhanjan das
id-no-1013243
Raghunathpur(dist-purulia)
how much time would be takan 4 declaration of result of the exam?????????????????????
hi, my name is Biswajit and Im doing Itizen classes in Kolkata - Ultadanga - iLEARN Training Centre. Faculty is very good and my seniors have got Itizen certificate and there is lot of value for itizen certificate in some software companies and some of them have also got good jobs.

Thier lab is having more than 30 new computers and course material is good.

Biswajit

Student ID: 3821003
I WANT TO JOIN APLL RIGHT NOW WHAT SHOULD I
Respected sir,
My name is sonal gedam, i have completed itizen classes from ilearn training centre from civil line nagpur.My batch no.C-31 and starting date from 02/06/2008.My id no.is 940848.
I have completed this course from last year.In last yr. i can't able to give my examination, Because I was suffering from malaria and I m not in that condition to sit in the examination hall.
So please I request you to give me the permission for sitting in the exam.
Thanking you,
your's faithfully,
Sonal.V.gedam
Please forward me the whole details of ILEARN. I want total imformation. Wheather this training course is true or false??
Dear All,

iLEARN Training Centre is a division of Asian Pacific Learning Ltd. which is registered with Govt Of India under Company's Act.

iLEARN has more than 500 tie-up centres across the country and whose details are available in their web site - www.ilearn.co.in. The certificate of iLEARN is accepted in employment exchange in all locations including Chattisgarh.

At Bilaspur the centre is still existing and the classes are going on. Students who have dropped out from the course or haven't appeared in the exams can go to that centre and do so.

The address is :-

Mr. Salim
iLEARN Training Centre (Authorised Tie-Up Centre -ASEL Computer)
2nd Floor, Opp. Geeta Hotel UMA Shri Parishad 2nd Floor, Opp. Geeta Hotel Telephone Exchange Road, Bilaspur
Pho No: [protected]

iLEARN never issues any certificate without conducting exams.

The case stated above is unclear and the person is advised to get in touch with all the details of such 1000 students who claimed to have not received certificates instead of defaming the company and creating confusion in the market and which can prompt the company to take adequate action against him.

I hope this will help in clearing the confusions being spread.

Well Wisher
i have not got my certificate still now .i appeared my exam on december 2009 from guwahati assam athgaon.when will i get?????????????????/
Acutely i want to know that this company is good or bad?
i have taken this company and have three Computer institute but i am confuse that is this is good or bad is the course provided by the company and it's certificates are legal or not
good morning sir,
i m samit vanjan das, (i.d. no[protected]from raghunath pur, dist-purulia.sir, i have to start my class in near asansol center, but, at first i am deposit my reciept copy to purulia center, but, due to some family problem i have start job to asansol.so, sir, if you please kind of me, then please give me reply.as u see i m write complain some month before, but, i have no reply from u...!
so, sir, please this time please reply meat my mail...
as my family condition not good, i[censored] help me i will be create my good future...!
your faith fully
samit bhanjan das
i.d. no-1013243
this company is very bad. we can compare this to the worst. My opinion is to my frend'z dont join this company. If i will not get my certificate & matterial. Then i will claim a case against of this institute.
dear sir pis help me i am working with apll from karnataka in guledgudd. sir i am pacing some problem regarding tse institute so pls sir help me

sir my sid 878576
this company is very bad. we can compare this to the worst. My opinion is to my frend'z dont join this company. If i will not get good teching. Then i will claim a case against of this institute.
asian pacific ilearn traning centre is very very good, i change my life .
ashok mahato, purulia
If You Wanted To Join ilearn Traning Center.
Earn While you Learn
Contact Person:Praveen Kumar Roy
Mobile:[protected]
E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
this is a bad company.because 6month course read imposible.this certificate not value.

Complaint categoryCategory: Education