[Resolved]  jaago aur jeeto — send me my prize

won a prize 1500/- Rs. dated on 12.10.2008 but i have no idea how can i get my prize. i won a prize by this mobb. no. [protected] my postal address is h. no. 144-B, LAL QUATER PUNJABI BAGH, NEW DELHI - 110026. please send complete information on my cell no. i have also another no. [protected] .
please. send me my prize

Thanking You

Comments

JAAGOAURJEETO — prize money

sir
i am uday singh and my mobile no. is [protected] i win the prize of Rs.12000/- in your tv game show jaago aur jeetou told me that u will get the money in beetween four weeks but yet i did not get any kind of money and reply about the same.therefore here i am sending this mail to you regarding the same.about 1 & more month have been passed when i win the prize.so please do the needfulthanking you yours faithfully (uday singh)the address and my contacts i am mentioning below...swastik apartmenta wing, 3rd floor room no.301, near shivai school, nahur(east)mumbai...

jaago aur jeeto — not getting the prize money

sir
same thing is happen with me ..after doing more then 50 calls finaly my number selected and they told me " congratulation u have been selected we will call u soon" ...but nothing is happen ...
now i am not going to sms aur niether i"will call to this porogramm

jaago aur jeeto — not getting prize money

I won 4000 cash prize and i spent 400 rs for calling to jaago aur jeeto tv show shown on zee tv my contact no is [protected] and my other detail also i registred when i called durign show.
My address is D/32 shree hari park, Radio mirchi road, satellite ahmedabad-380051. My PAN no is AMFPP8437K
Y rgeneral and common people whothink to win prize its all fixed within u and all r from Delhi and all r ypur people. Plzzzzzzz stop this programme and stop cheating the innocent people who thin k that it is a fair progremme which is JUST CHEat AND WANT TO CHEAT WHO NEVER GET A CHANCE TO GET A CHANCE TO WIN AS WE T AS W E WERE NOT SELECTED TO THIS PROGRAMMME. sTOP CHEATING
Please stop wasting your valuable money in this stupid show who r is cheating common people who will never be called and all r their people who all r from Delhi and all r their own people. Dont waste your sleep seeing these stupid models who try to lure us.
sir, i am vidhya jadiya & my phone no. is [protected].sir i had gotten prize worth rs. 1200 in your show dated 07 october 2008.but i did not receive prize money. Tell reason thruough e-mail or telephone for this matter. phone[protected] mobile [protected].
Even I have cheated in the same way.I have also spent a lot of money particiapting in thios contest.I even won 5000 Rs. which they were suppose to send within 1 month.It's more than 1 month but still i haven't got it.They are not even replying to my mail id.
The phone number mentioned in their website is also invalid.Can you please help me regarding this.

Biswarup
Ph-[protected]

jaago aur jeeto — prize money not received

I had won rs 2000 on jaago aur jeeto, but unfortunatly no money or chq has been sent to me . plz expidite the process as this is extremly unfair and un ethical
details

name rahul sharma
add 105/28 jyoti park gurgaon haryana
mob [protected]
prize amt 2000
date 12/10/2008
i want like this game
I have won Rs 2000 but even after 1 and a half month i did't recieved any cheque or any mail of my prize money. In future i will be aware of these fraud programmes.
hi. i am subear khan i have won prize worth 5000/-. 2nd oct. i have won the prize and u told me that u would get your prize with in a four week. two time you have phoned me. and u assured me that your prize would come soon. my ph. no is [protected], [protected] plz send my money soon.what do u want do u want to send my prize YES OR NO.tell me i am giveing u my postal address again this is H.N. E-1203 DABUA COLONY NIT FARIDABAD, HARYANA - 121001

Complaint categoryCategory: Other