[Resolved]  Jai Bholenath STDPCO & Photocopy — RELIANCE CONSUMER FINANCE, INDORE

RESPECTED SIR,
ME DILIP KUMAR, PROP. OF JAI BHOLENATH STDPOC AND PHOTOCOPY, 20-A, PROFESSOR COLONY, R/O 13/82 VEER SAVARKAR NAGAR, INDORE, MOBILE NO. [protected],
EMAIL: [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM
MERE PAS RELIANCE CONSUMER FINANCE, INDORE KE 3 EXECUTIVE AMIT, ASHISH (MOBILE NO.[protected]) AVAM 1 ANYA AYE, TENO NE MERI SHOP PAR AKAR BATAYA KI RELIANCE CONSUMER FINANCE @13.75 RS. INTEREST PAR MORTGAGE LOAN DE RAHI HAI JISKE LIYE RS. 2248/- KA ADVANCE CHEQUE LE LIYA, CHEQUE BANK SE PASS HONE, AVAM SABHI INVESTIGATION HONE KE BAD BATAYA GYA KI AAPKA LOAN 20-25 DIN ME HO JAYEGA.
BAD ME BANK SE PATA CHALA KI MANDI KE KARAN BANK NE LOAN DENA BAND KAR DIYA HAI.
AB N TO BANK WALE MUJHE LOAN DE RAHE HAIN AVAM NAHI MUJHE MERA PAISA VAPAS DE RAHE HAI.

Comments

I have a connection of Reliance Big TV. I become frustrate about their services as mentioned below:

1. At the time of new connection : the resepetive dealer have not updated me the various offers of Reliance bigTV.
2. They have given me the premium pack which was free for 3 months. On 23rd Jan 2009 i have recharged the with Rs225/- (Starter Pack 3) .And they have updated me about how to convert Premium pack into Starter 3.
3. Again I have recharged my account on 18th Feb.2009 and called to their customer care executives 8 times, but each time they put some arguments .
4. I have logged a complaint no. 89113248 on 15/02/2009 till date same is pending.

Extract is this Reliance people hides the info, and play with emotions o[censored]s.

My self Atul Dwivedi (HSBC) has applied for Mortgage Loan(From Reliance Finance) for my Pune Based propoerty, now they had done the valuatation of my property for which i had paid Rs 3350 to Mr Suhas Gujare (Unique Group DST Pune )
Now when i asked them to give my valuation reports to me they said it's confendational so we cannot give it to you, kindly let me know if I had paid money for the same, why is that i can't get my valuation report's, also please suggest me the rigth person to speak with this matter .

Atul Dwivedi