[Resolved]  JAPAN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY — Plz. send me about this step

To: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Subject: AWARD CERTIFICATE/CONTACT PAYEE BANK

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:44:44 IST

Go to Attachment(s)
Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

JAPAN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT IN CHINA
FROM THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
PROMOTION DRAWS, CHINA

SECOND CATEGORY WINNERS!

We have gone through our official files and found out that you are among the selected lucky winners in this promotion and we wish to inform you once again that your email address was among the lucky number as it was made know to you in the letter the promotion company sent to you and our committee was appointed as your agent to help to process and direct you to contact the payee bank for the processing of your funds to your nominated bank account in your country.

We hereby advised you to contact the INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ICBC BANK) where your winning fund is deposited for your payment with the below email address and phone number immediately.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.cn
[protected]@icbcasiacn.com
Telephone: +86 [protected]

Bank Name: ICBC BANK CHINA (ICBC)

Bank General Manager: MRS RIZA CHAN

Feel free to contact your claim agent DR WANG LEE for any information about your winning fund.As soon as you receive your fund, contact this office for confirmation and to enable us reconcile our account winners approved books and file here in our office.

Congratulation!!!

Attached below is your award certificate.

Dr Wang Lee
(Asia Continent Claim Agent)

Congratulations from the Staff & Members of the National Lottery Board Commission

Copyright ?[protected] The National Online Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline

BANK OF CHINA (ICBC)
143 TASHATOU ROAD WESTERN DISTRICT TIANHE CHINA
TELEX TRANSFER SECTION

ATTENTION:

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SUM OF FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (USD$500, 000.00) BY THE LOTTO COMMITTE . YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND US YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS :

(1) FULL NAME, & COMPLETE ADDRESS
(2) ACCOUNT NAME
(3) BANK NAME
(4) ACCOUNT NUMBER
(5) BANK ADDRESS
(6) BANK SWIFT CODE
(7) AND TELE/FAX NUMBER.
(8) PASSPORT PHOTOCOPY OR IDENTITY CARD

THIS IS FOR VERIFICATION AND ONWARD TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR PAYMENT COULD BE MADE BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER FOR FASTER SAFETY PURPOSE IN YOUR NAME.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OUR FUND MANAGER MAKE SURE TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.cn ONLY TO AVOID RECEIVING SAME MESSAGE. TO AVOID FUTHER DELAY OF THE PROCESSING: YOUR URGENT REPLY WILL BE APPRECIATED.

RIZA CHAN
TEL.+86 [protected]

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
Surveillance section
5TH FLOOR, UN PLAZA
GUANGZHOU SQUARE

DEAR SIR/ MADAM

YOUR CLEARANCE HAS BEING APPROVE AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE CLEARANCE FEE O[censored]SD850 BY WESTERN UNION IN THE NAME OF TING JUAN HERE OR TO THE CORPORATE ACCOUNT OF THE UNITED NATION, BEFORE WE WILL ISSUE THE CLEARANCE

ACCOUNT NAME: UNITED CLEARANCE
ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]-5
BANK NAME: BANK OF CHINA
BANK ADDRESS: NO.2022, JIANSHE ROAD, SHENZHEN, CHINA
BANK SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ45A

MIND YOU THE CLEARANCE WAS BASED DUE TO THE CONFIDENCE OUR SECURITY HAVE CONFIRM ON YOU .
YOU CAN CALL ME TODAY

86 [protected]

GRACE LOU
SURVEILLANCE SECTION

MAMA,
BE INFORM THAT AS LONG AS YOU CANNOT SETTLE THE CLEARANCE WE CANNOT TRANSFER YOUR FUND AS THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS NEEDED IN THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT SAY IT IS FAKE AS WE USE THE UNITED CLEARANCE ACCOUNT AND ITS A GOVERMENT ACCOUNT.AND DEDUCTION IS NOT ALLOW HERE AS IT PUT IN THE BANK IT IS UNDER INSURANCE ALREDAY .SO WIE WILL NOT BEGG YOU IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY AS IT IS YOUR MONEY NOT OURS.

GRACE LOU

Plz. send me mail about this mail.
Yours...

Comments

hi !
sir i want a clarification of award certificate but please help me. i need to transfer my money in indian bank account.tell me the procedure i will be waiting for your mail.

your's
TAZAL
h u give me fund its funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
I NEED MONEY 12, 0000 HELP ME

JAPAN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY — Hold my payment

i would like to claim japan international lottery award. plz. doing some steps for catched & pumished.
i have received last email message is given blow-

ICBC CHINA
TELEXX SECTION

MADAM,

IN VIEW THE FACT THAT OUR BANK IS NOT CONNECTED WITH THE CHARGING OR ANY UPRONT PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE CLEAR WITH OUR COMMUNIST FINANCIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS HENCE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT WITHOUT ANY DEMAND OF PAYMENT FROM US.

AT THIS POINT, ALL FUNDS ARE ALWAYS MONITORED BY THE UNITED NATION SURVEILLANCE SECTION BECAUSE ALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS HERE ARE UNDER THE OBLIGATION THAT ALL TRANSFER OF FUNDS MUST FIRSTLY BE CLEARED BY THE UNITED NATION CENTRE BEFORE SUCH TRANSFER IS EFFECTED, AS MUCH AS YOU KNOW THAT IT IS TO CHECK THE FLOW OF FUND BEING USED TO SUPPORT TERRORIST THEREBY ENDANGERING THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF INNOCENT CITIZENS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

IN THESE REGARDS, YOU NEED TO COMPLY WITH THE DEMANDS OF THE UNITED NATION AS BEING THE FINAL AUTHORITY. IN RESPECT OF ALL FOREIGN TRANSFERS AND WITH THIS CLEARANCE WHICH WILL BE ISSUED BY THEM, YOUR FUND IS FREE AND CLEARED FROM ALL ASPECTS.

THEREFORE FOR THE PURPOSES OF ASSURANCE/GUARANTEE, IS THAT IF THERE IS ANY FAILURE, BOTH THE PAYING BANK AND THE UNITED NATION, WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND YOU ARE FREE TO SUE THE TWO PARTIES TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURT, OF WHICH SUCH WILL NOT ARISE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU POSITIVELY, SO THAT WE CAN RECEIVE A CLEARANCE INSTRUCTION FROM THE INLAND REVENUE TO EFFECT YOUR FUND.

REGARDS, RIZA CHAN

I also get this e-mail & award certificate but how can i believe it? It is scam or reality...! ! !
I dnt know pz tell me about reality.
i have recieved the similar kind of mail from japan lottery promotion award-2008, they are telling that i won the lottery amount of $500, 000 and i need to give $850 as a fee... plz suggest me can i believe this ... help me in taking decision about this shall i claim for this amount or leave to here only.
i want to contact you
how can i belive this i think it make me as a full
I cant belive this...
hi !

Nand Kishore Ratre

I dnt know pz tell me about reality.

your's
kumara
Sir, have recieved a mail from japan lottery promotion award-2008, they are telling that i won the lottery amount o[censored]SD$500, 000 ( Five hundred thousand USD )and i need to give $850 as a fee... plz suggest me can i believe this ... help me in taking decision about this shall i claim for this amount or leave to here only.
hello sir/mam,
it's vry good idea for playing with bottom of my heart,
don't play again any body
i also got this email and award certificate bt how can i believe it it is a faurd company.stop playing games.and dont play games with anyone.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other