[Resolved]  jayaswals neco ltd — Refund of PF & FPF not received

Employee code no. MP/11256/812.

Request for PF & FPF (Form 10 & 19 ) for refund submitted to your office in Nov.08, till time no refund received, kindly expedite & confirm at the earliest.

Comments

jayaswals neco ltd. — card not recived

i had been applied for barclays credit card before last two months, my residence and office address has been verifed, . i got the messege on 29april 2008 that your application recived with ref no.[protected] and card will be delivered with in 21 days but till date i didnt recive the card so keep me inform about the card

thanks

vinay jaiswal
mob. [protected]

jayaswals neco ltd — Relaince Data Card

I was purchase normal data card (no. [protected])on 24th July 2009 from Virti inforcom Pvt. Ltd. Noida. I give all document to executive of virti infocom, after this data card activate after a week and next day of activation, its outgoing was closed. I contect to coustmer care they tell me submit all document to relaince web word and next day we submit all document in webworld in central market. last monday a executive comes from relaince for veryfication and we give again all documents to executive. he say your data card activate with in 24 hours but its not heppened up to wednesday.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other