[Resolved]  JNTU-Kukatpally — Non Reciept of B.Tech-Consolidated marks memo

I was B.Tech student of JNTU-Kukatpally. In all my 4 yrs marks memos, my name was printed correctly as per SSC. But in Consolidate Marks Memo & in PC name was printed wrongly. I applied for name correction in Jan-09. I got OD with corrected name by post. But so far I've not recieved CMM. I visited several times JNTU-Kukatpally campus, every time I got reply "it is not ready, we are busy, we are not getting time". For the last 6 months they have not got even a single day. In exam branch one madam is sitting. whenevr i call, she will not respond properly. I got frustrated & irritated with exam branch people. I feel guilty of being a student of JNTU. Now my patience has come to an end. They created lot of mental pain. Now i want to complain this issue to Rajbhavan of AP. Please guide me.

Murty

Comments

Hi Murty,

I understand ur problem.Its better to escalate it to JNTU registrar of examinations.
hai sir,
i am 2008 passout student under JNTU(HYD) at that time;now our collg has been shifted to kakinada university;
sir we have applied for OD(origina;l degree) 8 months ago
but till now havent received
so plz kindly give me suggestion
whats the problem?
thanking u sir
Please tell how to download cmm for applying provisional certificate this is mail [protected]@hotmail.com
hi i m swaroop, i m 2008 passout btech student and at that time our college is under jntu hyderabad and nw its under kakinada.i need my OD so please tell me i[censored] knw where can i get my OD nw.where i have to go either kakinada or hydrabad????

can any one help me how to apply for lost CMM and how much will that be charged...
hi...all...

This is shruthi rao, I am a btech(JNTU) graduate 2007 pass out.I have lost my consolidated memo how to apply it again...pplz help me I need it very urgently. I would be very thankful if anyone help me in this regard.

Shruthi Rao
This is Arun Korva, I am a btech(JNTU) graduate 2005 pass out.I have lost my consolidated memo.Can any one let me know how to apply it again...if any application form is available for it...pplz help me I need it very urgently. I would be very thankful if anyone help me in this regard.
Respected sir,
I am one of the student of Ist yr ece of ASIFIA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY. The college is in IBRAHIM PATNAM, . 50 km away from the city.College faculty and facilities are not good, for example drinking water, chairs, seats, lecturers and management. Till now their is no lab. If the students are complaining to the management, they are warning that they will make us fail in the Practicals and internals. Lecturers are not good and showing attitude.Behaving like enemy with the students.They are asking fees after sanction of scholarships.And the college is not giving holidays according to JNTU . They are simply wasting 3to 4 hrs in a day by not taking classes. At last for the completion of syllabus they are taking colleges on SUNDAYS. till now from the starting we have not got holidays for more then 3 Sundays. For coming late to the college they are taking penalty. For coming on a vehicle they are taking penalty. They are misbehaving with the parents. They are telling that u r studying free government is paying fees so why r u showing attitude if we complaint about the faculty and lecturers.So please i request u to stop this.
I am Btech 2007 passout. Is it possible to get duplicate consolidated marks memo.If possible then how.???????
[protected]@gmail.com
i got 59.8% in my btech in jntu.it remains same or they will consider as 60%
Respected sir
I am 2008 passout in private engg college, affiliated to JNTUH. i am male(Gender). i got original Degree(OD).
in that OD, two wrong words printed, i.e Mrs., D/o, insted of Mr. and S/o. How to change this type of mistakes and how i will get currect OD. please tell me.

e-mail. [protected]@gmail.com
iam 2010 pass out, i want my duplicate copy of my marks list for apply to a job i am away from my state and it is not possible for me to go there so is it possible for me to get a xerox copy or duplicate copy from internet?? if so plz send the process in indirect way... plz let me knw through
email- [protected]@gmail.com
am 2010 pass out i havent applied for provisional, i wrote one supply and i hadnt finished it, any way i want to apply provisional, but iam out of my state now, i cant go back now, so plzzzz tell me the prossess to get consolidated marks list from internet, to apply for a job...plzzz send me is there any alternat way to get any proof of my b-tech completion, so that i can apply for a job...plzzz sent reply to my email
email:[protected]@gmail.com
Hello sir, im a student of jntu, presently in 4-2, my name was printed wrongly in my marks list, every time when i asked my sirs in the examination branch they are telling me, o.k you will correct it after completion of b.tech, they don't take care about this matter and always they are telling we are busy now, we'll talk later, i think so many students are facing this proglem., sir pls help me...frm ur's lovingly student SATHISH MARGAM
Sir i am 2012 passed out my name is printed wrongly as koteswarao instead of koteswararao in all memos &pc .i asked at my college it will take up to 40 days but i have less time i have to attend councelling for admission in npti without correction may i face any problem plz rply me sir
This is Ramesh, I am a B-pharmacy (JNTUK) graduate 2012 pass out.I have lost my consolidated memo.Can any one let me know how to apply it again...if any application form is available for it...pplz help me I need it very urgently. I would be very thankful if anyone help me in this regard.
(Or)
Please tell how to download cmm for applying provisional certificate this is mail [protected]@gmail.com

This is Moiz Ali Khan, I am a BTech (JNTU) graduate 2001 pass out.I have lost my consolidated memo how to apply it again...plz help me as I need it very urgently. I would be very thankful if anyone can provide me with an information to approach in this regard.

MMA Khan