Joydip4u — Harrasment Case.

This Guy had purchased a laptop from me, After some issue, Some problem occurs in the laptop, and When he wants to get repaired it, I was ready to give him REFUND but he had refuse to the same. and posted compaint against us.

I am still ready to serve with services, as he is not able to get touch by his cell phone.

I have copy of transcation and i am going to pay directly in his account, and uploading cheque details as well in a short time.

BUYER IS NOT CONTACTABLE. I AM READY TO PAY WHAT I GIVEN AS A PROMISE,

Please guide in this case.

Sincerely Yours,
Chinmay Tripathi
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Read speicification Date first. and then reply.

I have your voice record which contains that you want laptop + more amount for settlement as well.
as long as i clearly told you that the dispute was continue and not paid reason was dealer was not in the country. as far as i paid the amount. dispute should be close. I clearly apologies without prejudice with you. u never replied. cause u was eagerly waiting for more settlement amount from me, which is not at all legal way to ask. u didnt send me legal notice. it was clearly mentioned more amount expectations from that letter.

this case is closed. and remain it close. thats more better with both end sir. as far as i paid the amount. i dont have any issues with you. and i will take care of this matter in future as well with any of my clients. so my client will not get any problem like you faced.

Again accept my apologoies.

Kind Regards,