Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Jslan Technologies — verification

Am a B.Tech fresher.Am in searching of jobs in Banglore.I got a call from Jslan technologies Pvt. ltd banglore.But They are asking Rs.60, 000 for the training.Sir, May I know from You the information about that company.and is that company certified from the government of Karnataka.Please help in this regard .
Thanking You.

Rahul
B.Tech

Comments

Hi rahul, I am amod i have also cleared the selection process in JSLAN and have the same doubt as yours. Kindly contact me my no [protected]. I[censored] get any info good and bad please be kind enough to give me a call anyways call rates are only 1p per min. lol. will wait for ur call.

As per your request, providing you the Information:

Corporate Identity Number: U72900KA2009PTC050487, Incorporated under Companies Act 1965.(no 1 of 1956)

The Company is now establishing 5Kw power project In TEDA, TN. and serving UKRAIN PORT DEVELOPMENT SECTOR In RFID Technologies with RTOS and mainly serving for The EDU sector with IVRS & high end software technologies for India and Abroad.
hi,
i also have cleared the selection process of jslan.This copmany demanding
Rs 30, 000 from me. But i want to get correct deatils about this company,
so plz anybody help me to take right decision, whether to join it or not.
my cell no-[protected]
hello

i am mathan kumar.i have cleared the selection process in the jslan technology bangalore.i have also have a same doubt about is that company is reliable or not.any one knows about the details of that company pls email me.
hiiii... guys... am kiran. i wud like to tell onething to you all... that is never entertain such things in your carrerr... because no one true employers will ask money from you.. when they want employees.
hi everyone.. i also enquired about this company.. dont believe that Mothe company.. all are fake.. taking money from the candidates and surviving.. like beggers in bangalore. i enquired also that past employees still not got 1 rupee also from last 6 months..
Be careful abt this . search for real companies.
Hi Every one...That Company is No 1 fake Company...so Be careful...I am Old employee of that company..but till not get salary... so Be Careful...save the Life
DEAR FRIENDS DONT GO TO THIS COMPANY A NUMBER ONE CHEATER THAT COMPANY IS. THEY TAKES YOUR MONEY AND
INVEST IN KCP SOLAR SYATE. I WANT TO TELL THE CLIENTS WHO ARE GIVING THEM PROJECT ALSO
DONT GIVE THEM PROJECT AS I HAVE CHECKED THEIR PROJECT IS LOWEST STANDARD.
THEY DONOT HAVE A GOOD DEVELOPER ARE EVEN SINGLE PERSON ALSO. I HAVE GIVEN MONEY AND GOT CHEATED PLEASE U PEOPLE DONT DO THAT
AND I REQUEST THEIR CLIENT TO CHECK PROPERLY THEIR PROJECT U WILL NOT FIND IT SATISFACTORY I CAN BET
jjj
Hello friends seriously no 1 Fake Company ..i am old employee of that company, , , i[censored] have any douts pl z contact through mail...i ll clarify...i am the old employee of that company ..but now i got another offer ...so now i am in good position...the company management members all are [censored] members, , lavanya, jegadesh, Ganesh...and all i[censored] have douts just and go and ask that members only management menbers of company...
"BUT ONLY ONE MEMBER S GOOD IN JSLAN THAT S ARUN but that persons died..."
Lavenyia think employees are all fool ...but only one think every month not give salary to employees means save the money to management...
but no childrens is there in ur home "so money waste"..
dear friends i was one employee of that company . There are a lots of things to tell you people but one what i want to tell you is "DON'T JOIN THEM", "DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS" "DONT BUY THEIR SOLAR PRODUCTS (WHICH THEY SELL HAVING TIE OF WITH KCP SOLAR SYSTEM")

You know when their brother died they took us to Rakum High school for giving lunch to the boys but those took money from the employees and showed them that they have arranged it. They are not paying salary but asking money for a small cause also,

I pray to god, their son (ARUN) died but still he can't get a good after death life also, because after spoiling all our life, career and money how could he get a good death also.
Now LAVANYA is continuing the sin and i pray to god to take her hubby so that see can also learn a lesson. These Lavanya, That bhaskar, MATA_RCHOT GANESH all you people will definitely get result of your work one day
Hey You Trou du cul this is Ganesh Kirubakar what you know about me Trou du cul if you have guts come and peak to me directly that what are the mistakes i have done to u don't say that i am ******** first of stop uttering those words to me ... it will be good for everything...
I got call from this company to attend the intrvw, by c ing all your comments, now i am thinking to attend this intrvw or not, would suggest me may i attend or not.
Hi all,
I too got a mail from this company to attend an interview. But after cing all ur comments i am thinking whether to attend dat interview r not?
i am also getting mails from jsln tech to attend intrw.after seeing this wat to do?
hi frens thanks for ur valuable complaints, , , u opened the truth and we came to no abt this company very well...even i attended interw but now thinking to leave...
Friends there are a lots of opening's now a days. dont go to this fraud company. Even i think you people dont know one more secret that one employee was there who asked for salary and they made him get beaten by some of their Dogs (Gunda's)
So if you will ask for salary get ready to get beaten also . Think from all the grounds and attend interview as well as join there. I know there selection procedure and question standard any one can answer those. But i dont know after Subrata left that company who is training people also .

Jslan Technologies — job

Sir i hav attend the intervw conducted in your company. I selected even in HR round but u did respond for long time.can u plz telme the details whethr i hav to join r not. and one more thnd,there are many comments about your comany..hw can u justice for those comments