[Resolved]  K.ramanaiah Bharat Gas Agency — Cylinder refilling delayed

I currently reside with my family in Mugalivakkam, Chennai. And I have booked my Bharat Gas booking with K.Ramaniah Bharat Gas Agency one year back. Initially when we used to book the cylinder refill it was taking 2-5 days to get delivered. But now adays, even after more than 20 days we are not getting the refill and there is no proper response from this booking office. We even visited the office twice to know the status but no one was responding properly. Even though I have raised this complaint to Bharat Gas directly there is no response yet from them too.

People like us who have just one cylinder connection are effected most. Kindly help us out to resolve this issue permanently.

Comments

Consumer No: 28264
Contact Name : Mr.Muthu

Last 5 days i call barath gas agency ph.No.24865399, 24866545, 24864555 for gas booking purpose. they are not response. any time call busy tone only. please take gas booking order.
I live in Mount Ponamalee High Road-Porur, I have made 4 visits and coutless calls to this Bharath Gas Agency, below are their standard response for new registration.

-No New stock please call after a month
-Stock is available invoice is not available please call after two days
-Stock and Invoice are available but the printer is not working please call after a week,

They loop these three information whenever I call. Do I have to give a bribe amount or should have to be a MP/MLA/Senior Govt Post person to get this connection some one please give me a clue.

T Praveen Kumar