[Resolved]  Kalanikethan Wedding Mall — Poor quality of clothes

My wife purchased a readymade salwar the day before diwali. It costed around 700Rs. With one dip in water the entire black print of the cotton salwar came off, just like a powder. We went to Kalanikethan and gave a complaint. After about 3 weeks they asked us to come and purchase any other item for the same cost. I was happy with their response. My wife purchased 3 salwar materials, paying another extra 300Rs. To our shock, when we returned home, we found that the materials also had tiny holes and scissor marks in them. I realise, I should have opened each and every piece and checked them against the light. I was wrong in trusting them. I am shocked that such a big, famous shop is selling such low quality clothes. I did not want to go back to the shop, again complain and make myself look cheap. Worst shop in Hyderabad. Please avoid this shop.

Comments

i dont agree what you say, they are among he best in state, if you have any problem with their producrs you directly walkin with the bill and the product.
Hi All
me being the first customer to kalanikathan, at Rajamundry bought 1500 worth shopping and they din't even gave a samll compliementary gift, this is not only my opion but also many other like me who came to purchase over there and more over when i asked for any complimentary gift they siad we gave discount. people expect a lot while the innuagral 'atleast' .

hope people do consider such kind of things in future atleast

Eployee
AP Paper Mills
Rajamundry
thanks
Hello Friends, i dont agree with the above complaint, How u people can expect 3 Salwar suits for 1000/- that too Good Quality, Since that shopping mall wants to get all the customers they are keeping all varities and all qualities of materials, That ur mistake for not checking the material at the Store. because i had seen the staff there and they will show the materials or sarees if the customer ask. and the other complaint u told in Rajahmundry shopping mall, When they are givving discounts and how these guys can expect GIFTS from them. U came for shopping. just buy the Goods and pay the amount and i[censored] r not satisfied ask for Discount, and even i[censored] r not satisfied just quit. this is not fair for complining about such Shopping malls for not givving Gifts.
Hi Mahesh,

Man! Understand that different people see same thing differently. Whether u Agree, disgree or jump from a hill, u got to understand that people are d ones who make difference. No business can survive without customers. Anyways, from ur way of talking seems like u have no idea of any business on earth! Chill! Customer satisfaction is the highest priority... they day a business loses customers, the business itself is gone! A product which is Rs.1000/- in an ordinary shop will cost Rs 2000 or more in a mall like Kalanikethan Wedding Mall! Even if that mall fellow gives a key chain of Rs. 20/- or even Rs 10/-, it makes a difference about how people think about the mall. But that fool doesn't realise these small tricks of the trade and u fool who has no knowledge of business talk non-sense! Today's world is customers ridden business world! At d end of the day its business!

I bought one saree worth of Rs 2000 from Kalanikethan which was damaged. The sales buggers are hided and they made me to buy the saree. When we opened the saree after 2 weeks, it was maximum damaged.

I went and requested for exchange, where those buggers could not accept. i have thown the saree on their face and came back.

Please be careful, when you buy some thing in kalanikethan, that to specialy in kalanikethan Jayanage, bangalore
Kalaniketan wedding mall at somajiguda is the worst store you can ever find on this planet
If you like something there, look for the same stuff at other stores, u will be surprised at the price differences. Kalaniketan wedding mall is literally looting the public. Their prices are way higher. I still wonder how that store is running. Are people that ignorant? Please shop at other stores before you buy at kalaniketan at somajiguda.
When I called them that I want to exchange a kurta pyjama. having no bill but the transaction was made through a card and hence can be tracked. they willingly asked me to come over to the store and get it exchanged but when I actually went all the way to the mall he tried to look for some flaws in the condition but then as it wasn't even opened he couldn't find any flaws in the condition and then asked me details like the date of purchanse when I gave the date & time of purchase he said they make thousands of transactions and hence cannot pull the bill. But how many transactions are really made in a particular section in one hour?
When he didn't want to exchange it there was no point in asking me to come over all the way ?
Salewomen in the sarees section also have a big time attitude- they cant give a customer 2-3 min time to decide on their purchases. No courteousness at all.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other