[Resolved]  Kalpana Lamps & Components Ltd. — Non settlement of F Dues/ Final Settlement of PF accounts

Sir, I was an ex-employee of M/s Kalpana Lamps & Copmponents Ltd., which got wind up.

In terms of your letter no. TN/10548/142/72/Accts/2k2 dated 04.10.2002, I submitted all documents as sought from your office duly signed including F/19 & 10C forms duly signed but no response has been received from you end till date.

I sent several letters as reminders regarding the same the last being on 25.09.2008 but even though I have not received any response from your end.

Sir, I belongs to a very poor family and after closing of the company, it became very difficult to support my family. now i'm in need of money for my daughter marraige adn i was expecting that my PF amount will be settled but i sees no sighn of the same.

I would request you to kindly consider my case and settle the PF accounts at the earliest.

Waiting for your response sir,

Yours faithfully,
Prasanta Kumar Choudhury
Estt.Code No. TN/10548
A/c: 1421
email address: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

KALPANA LAMPS & COMPONENTS LTD — NON SETTLEMENT OF PF ACCOUNTS

I was an ex-employee of M/s Kalpana Lamps & Components Ltd., Guwahati long back. The company got wind up. I was a regular employee and used to contribute my PF contribution to my PF account TN/10548/1421.

I used to send several request to settle my PF account and upon your communication vide letter no. TN/10548/1421/72/Accts/2K2 dated 04.10.2002, i submitted all necessary papers including Form No. 19 & 10C duly signed and completed in all respect as advised by you in the said letter.

I made several communication thereafter latest being dated 25.09.2008, but till date i have not received any communication in regard to my final settlement of my PF account.

I therfore humbly request you sir, to kindly look into the matter and settle my PF account at the earliest as i am in desperate in ned of money for my daughter marriage since I'm passing through a very hard time and it has become very hard to sustain my family.

Please look into the matter favourably and settle my account at the earliest

Yours faithfully,