[Resolved]  kankei Relationship Marketing services Pvt.Ltd — PF NOT YET RECEIVED

PF NOT YET RECEIVED
Dear sir

I was working with Kankei Relationship marketing Services Pvt. Ltd (Okhal Phase- 0I, New Delhi) From 16/10/2006 to 24/05/2007 I have contact my office people but they told me i dont know, what hapend.already a m given my 06 months bank account statement also. I didnot received my PF amount so I request to check the status and please let me know.

MY PF NO: MH / 44922 / 6676
MAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
MY PH: [protected]

Comments

KANKEI PVT ltd. — pf number not given

Respected Sir,

My Name is TAJINDER SINGH DHAMMI s/o bahadur singh dhammi i was working with the kankei pvt ltd in 2005 and i had already submit my pf form in hr department in kankei but till i havent get any details from the company and they are not providing the pf number to from from last 1 years, plz help me out for this i will be very thank full to you.
My Name is SUMANTH KC s/o N.M CHANGAPPA I was working with the kankei pvt ltd in 2006 (BANGALORE) and i had already submit my pf form in hr department in kankei but till i havent got any details from the company and they are not providing the PF number from last 1 years, Plz help me out for this i will be very thank full to you.

KANKEI RELATIONSHIP MARKETING SERVICE PVT LTD — NOT RECEIVED OF PF AMOUNT

THIS IS SUSANTA SANTRA , MY PF-A/C-MH/44922/8714 ,I LEFT MY JOB ,2009,APRIL,FROM KANKEI RELATIONSHIP MARKETING SERVICE PVT LTD, KOLKATA BRANCH, I-PRU PROCESS, I SUBMITTED ALL MY DOCUMENT FOR PF, BUT TILL NOW I DIDINOT GET MY PF AMOUNT,

kankei Relationship Marketing Services Pvt LTD — PF money not yet received

I am M.Sunitha Worked for Kankei Relationship Marketing Services Pvt Ltd @ Hyderabad and my Head office is Located at Mumbai.I Left the Organization in the month of May 2010,
My Pf No- MH/44922/8317.
since 18 months i am complaining to my company for my PF but they are saying that they have done every formalities but there is no response from Pf office so again they have sent my PF Documents and when i have called to Pf office (Mumbai) Every time they will say that "I will get in Next month" but not yet received my Pf amount.
So please do the needful.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other