[Resolved]  Kanpur Nagar Nigam.zone-3 — foot road blocked by mud

INFRONT OF HOUSE NO 128/126 'K' BLOCK,KIDWAI NAGAR KANPUR-208011,ZONE -3 ,MUD HAS BEEN PILED UP SINCE LAST 5 YEARS, SIZE OF MUD(20FT*5FT*2FT),IT CREATE A PROBLEM FOR THE PASSERS BYE ,PROBLEM INCREASED WHEN A CAR OWNER OF THIS HOUSE OR GUEST CAME TO THIS HOUSE, PARKED THEIR CAR INFRONT OF MUD,I,E ON ROAD.REQUEST TO OWNER OF THIS HOUSE DONE BY PUBLIC GOING THROUGH THIS ROAD, BUT NO SOLUTION HAS BEEN DONE BY OWNER OF THIS HOUSE OR BY NAGAR NIGAM,EVEN AFTER COMPLAINT DONE TO NAGAR NIGAM AREA OFFICE saket nagar SEVERAL TIMES .

Comments

how can i know my remaining house tax with net.
I inform you, my address is 127/458 "S"block, Juhi Vinoba Nagar Kanpur.In front of my house a big Drains (NALA) Passing from Juhi Rakhi Mandi To Juhi Deepo.I Inform you From many time it was totely jam & durty water & mudd over flow from the Drains (Nala).So i request you please cleane it .because it is harmfull for kids & people.so please cleaned it by your person.
I hope you & your persons solve my problems as soon as possible.I send a copy of this Mail to Distric Magistrate (D.M.)of Kanpur.I hope you will do the needfull.
Thanking You,
your sincerly
Ashish Gupta
I inform you, my address is 120/68 Lajpat Nagar Kanpur.In front of my house dirty water is stored from 15 days.So i request you please clean it because it is harmful for kids & people.so please cleaned it by your person.
I hope you & your persons solve my problems as soon as possible.I hope you will do the needful.
Thanking You,
your sincerely
Ashish Srivastava
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am residing at 13/191 govind nagar kanpur. There are whole lot of small and big very dangerous dogs roaming around in our locality and we and are children are not at all safe here, we feel unsafe here because of these dangerous dogs. So request you'll to take some serious action against these matter and send the dog catcher person to our locality to catch these dogs as soon as possible.
The Health Officer,
Nagar Nigam Kanpur.
Motizheel Kanpur Nagar.

We are residing in hata shyam lal, 40/69, Hospital road, Parade, Kanpur. In front of our house a big drain (NALA) passing from hata to main road. We inform you many times it is totally jam and durty water and mudd over flow from the drains and the nali of our houses is overflowing and the dirty water is coming to inside the house. Due to this sankramak ill is spreading in the hata. It is therefore requested to cleaned it by your person so that we could live happily and appoint a permanent safaikarmi for hata.

Yours faithfully
R.P. Saxena (Advocate)
Subhash Saxena & all people of Hata.
Dear
dear sir,
myself puneet sahni live in 8/16 bamba road gumti no.5. yahan par sabjiwalo ne atikraman kar rakha hai aur ane jane ke raste tak band kar rakhe hai please koi action lijiye mera name and address mat batayega ap khud akar dekh sakte hai
thanks
yours faithfully
puneet sahni

Advocate Arun Kumar — Sewer Blockage

To,
The MCD Commissioner
Uttam Nagar, Delhi

Through this letter i want to inform you regarding the insanitation in our colony i.e. near House No. 183, village Newada, New Delhi, due to sewar blockege. The dirty coming out of the sewar creating an unhygenic conditions in the area.so, therefore, I request you to take immidiate action before the condition get worse.
Arun Kumar
Advocate
I am residing in hata shyam lal 40/69, Hospital Road, Parade, Kanpur. The drains of my house and hata is full of dirty water due to this Viral fever, chickengunia and dengu desease are spreading in the area. Please register my complaint and send your cleaning staff in the hata and instruct them to clean all drains of the hata as well as complainant's drain also.

Thanking you.

R.P. Saxena
Advocate.
dear sir
I am leaving 128/613 K block kidwai nagar kanpur .I am sorry to say that last 7-8 days jal sansthan is supplying very dirty water which is smelling very bad.We are requesting to stop this dirty water supply and supply us clean water.
hello sir
iam leaving 128/40 h block kidwai nagar kanpur iwant to say that inside of my house a big drain is so over flow due to road is full of dirty water i have a write a many time of complain but only do a temroray service please permanent solution do it thanks
Dear Sir, My self Alok Kumar Plot no. 81 Panchwati Vinayakpur, Kanpur-208024.In front of my going way, stored more so dirty water it is very harm ful to our atmosphere, kids and peoples so it is my humbly request to you, please clean it by your workers as soon as.

Alok kumar
81 Panchwati Vinayakpur, Kanpur-208024
dear sir,
i am home guard i live in kanpur sir my department is very currept. sir they always take a bribe about duty every month, and he always take a amount maximum 400 to 1000. then he provide me a duty chart .where i will do duty.when i give a money then he give me a chart . sir last few days ago u provide a dusty list by net .that was the perfect idea.plz that list send me .sir our family is very poor.i can not give a more money per month . so kindly plz take a strong action .
up home gaurd
Sub: Receipt of House tax Bill in excess and Rectification of Bill

Kindly see the the earlier mail which is self explanatory and the attachments and
arrange to send us revised bill after getting the adjustment of payment + Interest
made already. We have already submitted copies of all attachments to Shri Sunil Awasthi
of Zone No 6 (mob no. [protected]) last month at Marimpur Office and but no action
has been taken by him till today. Earlier also we had submitted copies of all paid bills
and copy of registry of my house Mr Ghanshyam, Cashier at Maraimpur office
in the month of Oct on 10.10.11. His mobile no is [protected]. Kindly check with
them and instruct.

Yours sincerely,

(NARENDRA KUMAR, VIJAY KUMAR, RAJIV KUMAR & ATUL KUMAR GARG)
RESIDENCE ADDRESS:

Dy Manager (Advt Accounts),
JAGRAN PRAKASHAN LIMITED,
2, Sarvodaya Nagar, KANPUR
Phone Office:[protected]
sir i am resident of 291 (new-413-A) shivkatra G.T.Road kanpur-7 .the road in front of my house is very damage and requires service .there are big holes in roads .I have registered a complaint earlier and my registration no of complaints is R000065 dated[protected] for Road. But till now no action is taken till now . so the residents of the area area are very fadeup.
this is my last complain to you if you don't care of my complain i will go to consumer forum or else.
महोदय
आपका ध्यानाकर्षण श्यामनगर में बिजली से सम्बंधित कार्यों के प्रति उदासीनता बरते जाने की ओर आकृष्ट करना चाहूँगा. निवेदन है कि -
श्याम नगर क्षेत्र में बी ब्लाक में ओम स्वीट के सामने से हरिहर धाम 69 D तक मकान न. B 160, 162, 140, 146, 152, 266, 127, 80, 89, 92, 65, 61, 59, 51, 56, 35, 37, 57/50, 57/59, की Street lights काफी लंबे समय से खराब हैं . इसके लिए कृष्णा नगर-ज़ोन २ के कार्यालय में सम्बंधित अधिकारियों / कर्मचारियों से कई बार फोन पर कहा गया और कार्यालय के register में भी कई बार लिखा गया किन्तु खेद है कि अब तक इस पर कोई कार्यवाही नहीं हुई है. हमेशा काम कि अधिकता या store की अनुपलब्धता का बहाना बना कर टाला जाता है . खराब सड़कों पर अँधेरा होने पर लोग आए दिन दुर्घटना ग्रस्त हो रहे हैं . रात के सन्नाटे में अराजक तत्वों को मौका मिल जाता है .ऐसे में लोग अपने आपको असुरक्षित महसूस करते हैं.

बिजली की बर्बादी को रोकने के लिए हर क्षेत्र में कुछ जागरूक व्यक्ति ज़रूर मिल जायेंगे . यदि संभव
हो तो उनके घर के पास स्विच लगवा दें जिससे वह समय से light on/off कर सकें.

इस सम्बन्ध में
धन्यवाद-

(दिनेश बाजपेई)
357, D-ब्लाक,
श्याम नगर, कानपुर
Mobl.-[protected]

Kanpur Nagar Nigam Kanpur U.P. — Drain blocked by house owner

House owner of house No. 128/209 H-1 block Kidwai Nagar Kanpur has blocked main drain by garbadges of its own house and blocked the flow of drain water. I request to Nagar AAyuakt Nagar Nigam Kanpur to please CaHaln to him and drain got to be cleaned on cost of house holder.
I guess there is absolute zero importance to the complaints registered . The complaints portal for kanpur Nagar Nigam seems dummy to us as we hardly see any response to it. Encroachment levels have been increasing day by day and the city is not worth living.We are waiting for the day when these online complaints will be seriously actioned.

Civilian
i want to inform that jarauli fase-1 karrahi main road near water tank road is pilled out and no patch work is done for last 5 years.so its a humbel request to you take an action for maintinance of road.
The road has several damages due to which road is full with mud and mud powder all the time and in rainy season condition get worst.
this is a main road so please kind attention...

Street light before my house No 73, Sangharsh Nagar, Karrahi Nai Basti, Behind Vaishnav Devi temple, (Jhola factory)Barra, is not working for more than 12 months.

Sir, please arrange to get the streetlight in order at your earliest to get street lightened in the night.I tried to complaint in Nagar Nigam more than 5 times but response were nil. Please arrange maintenance of street light, because of rainy season and festival days.

Thanking You...

Ganesh Chandra Agnihotri
Mob.No.[protected]

Street light before my house No 73, Sangharsh Nagar, Karrahi nai basti, Barra, Near Jhola factory is not working for more than 12 months.
Sir, please arrange to get the streetlight in order at your earliest to get street lightened in the night.I tried to complaint in Nagar Nigam more than 5 times but response were nil. please
Thanking You...